• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not in full swing here yet.
Still evening light out there.
just went POW POW POW POW KABOOM BANG BANG POW.... It is interrupting my nap

oh goodie.... now POP POP POP BOOM..... and then that sizzling sound... kind of like a Gigantic frying pan frying bacon in the sky

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
just went POW POW POW POW KABOOM BANG BANG POW.... It is interrupting my nap

oh goodie.... now POP POP POP BOOM..... and then that sizzling sound... kind of like a Gigantic frying pan frying bacon in the sky
Bacon leaps to your mind, eh.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So it begins.... BOOM, pop, BANG, POW POW POW......pop pop pop.......KABOOM..... and repeat for about 1 hour.......possibly more is it is the neighbors.......
Next year? Well, to post what I was thinking of posting would be totally political so I will restrain myself outside of this post.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The micro managing ***** is gone! She got a promotion, she's at another center, the manager I mostly butt heads with is out of my hair!
And because I ain't one of them she said bye to everyone but me.
I worked with people who were extremely prickly. It was a source of happiness when they left. Enjoy the feeling.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I worked with people who were extremely prickly. It was a source of happiness when they left. Enjoy the feeling.
I am. I enjoyed today overall. I even got back to some gig app work and made a good chunk for all the this and that going on. It was a very rare and very good day.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's another hot day today and then we should get back to ordinary hot July days for the next week or so.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I listened to fireworks but didn't watch them. Apparently they were all around me though, so I probably would have just had to walk outside to see them. This went on till well after 10 pm, probably closer to midnight. I was so glad when they stopped, and so were my cats of course, though they weren't freaking out like my dogs used to do. My two dogs would lose their minds.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I live in the rain forest.

Rains(pours) for ten minutes.

Then its bright and sunny.

Pours for 5 minutes.

Bright and sunny.

Laundry is never going to dry.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm seriously thinking of getting a drone to try to capture images of perps setting off fireworks for New Years to give to the cops unless we're lucky and have a lot of rain on 12/31 which would be nice.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I hope we have a normal quiet night tonight. So far only a distant noise which might have not been fireworks.