• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You're going to buy some sports paraphernalia. Or maybe attend an auction to be an extra in the next British Antiques Road Trip season..

I bought a couple of pairs of leggings for my yoga from "sweaty betty"

That's as sporty as it gets

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
This stumped Reddit. Can we do better? What is this sign about?

im-confused-about-what-this-sign-means-v0-vqeoz9ehoaad1.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's a fail. Notice how this car is parked a bit crooked, and the front wheel is too close to the curb. Bad parking job.

AA1g3foi.img

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Windows 11 comes with a rather annoying AI component called copilot. You can disable it on every individual profile on the PC, one at a time. Or you can disable it in Group policy.... but if you ask it how doI disable copilot.... it tells you...I can't tell you that....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Windows 11 comes with a rather annoying AI component called copilot. You can disable it on every individual profile on the PC, one at a time. Or you can disable it in Group policy.... but if you ask it how doI disable copilot.... it tells you...I can't tell you that....
Our AI overlords don't like you complaining about their power over us.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that...