• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
When you get to Valhalla you will be greeted respectfully and given the high throne in recognition of your Earthly deeds.
Can it be a toilet? I really gotta go. :(

I woke up to banging. Went into Ares's sleeping room, saw he'd torn a bunch of stuff up. He lifted up something hard to throw when he saw me. I shut the door. He broke the glass on it(the room was at one point an old sun porch, so there's a window on the door). He's been in a mania for the last hour.

This is, of course, before I've had time to use the toilet this morning. I really, really need to go. I can't leave him downstairs(the toilet is upstairs).

I think he needs to stay in the hospital until they get his meds adjusted to a point where he isn't going off the deep end like this. I'm not sure if they understand... he doesn't hit, or kick... he turns into a bull elephant. We may try to take him tomorrow.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its it...its humid... and I still have to go back out and do a little trimming with the push mower.....

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Gotta make calls today...

Need to figure out who to call about a tree on city property growing close to the house.

Need to figure out who to call about cleaning this dump up.

Apparently, I need the potential cleaner to be female. Sam fears some dude will come in and hit on me...

Seriously? Professional people don't do that, because they get fired if they do.

I don't know what's gotten into him.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Gotta make calls today...

Need to figure out who to call about a tree on city property growing close to the house.

Need to figure out who to call about cleaning this dump up.

Apparently, I need the potential cleaner to be female. Sam fears some dude will come in and hit on me...

Seriously? Professional people don't do that, because they get fired if they do.

I don't know what's gotten into him.
What will Sam do if a woman cleaner hits on you?

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
What will Sam do if a woman cleaner hits on you?
That possibility hasn't crossed his mind, but he would be just as infuriated.

He once accused me of sleeping with my female friend... It was absurd. I'm not bi-sexual(or lesbian). He was heated at the time... but when he calmed down...

There were a lot of hearty belly laughs at his expense. (He realized he'd earned them.)

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
FB_IMG_1719696631690.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Your vision's going.

Oughta get that checked out.
Good advice!

:musicnotes: "Like a foolish dreamer trying to build a highway to the sky all my hopes would come tumbling down, and I never knew just why until today when you pulled away the clouds that hung like curtains on my eyes..."

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Good advice!

:musicnotes: "Like a foolish dreamer trying to build a highway to the sky all my hopes would come tumbling down, and I never knew just why until today when you pulled away the clouds that hung like curtains on my eyes..."
I'm happy to have helped. It seems like you're taking the possibility of declining eyesight poorly, though...

Its not a big deal. Lots of people have to wear glasses...

A trick I learned:

I am supposed to wear glasses. I don't. My eyesight almost never bothers me, but when it does, I put my glasses on for thirty seconds. Take them off. Repeat two more times. This reconfigures my eyes, and usually holds me over for several months(sometimes near a year).

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I am supposed to wear glasses. I don't. My eyesight almost never bothers me, but when it does, I put my glasses on for thirty seconds. Take them off. Repeat two more times. This reconfigures my eyes, and usually holds me over for several months(sometimes near a year).
Everyone else I know that needs glasses needs them all the time.