• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It looks like my high quality 120lb 5' tall speakers are going to an after-school program rather than being sold. A few extra $$ would be nice but at least they'll leave and our slow downsizing can continue.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
well, it does sound like an emergency...
It is, and has been for awhile.

Clearly she understands the extreme nature of what he's doing.
I'm glad she gets it. She doesn't always through messages... I think its more a fault of the mode of communication than her personally.

His recent episodes are like he's another person. He spouts nonsense, screams, gets adrenaline pumped and attacks...

I suspect... I'm not sure, but suspect... His bi-polar meds have become inefficient. His dose is high enough(can't be higher)... I just think they're straight up not working. I'm reliving last summer. The fact that I don't have time to eat and use the toilet is telling.

I think they need to re-evaluate all his meds... He is just simply not a typical case.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The fact that I don't have time to eat and use the toilet is telling.

I think they need to re-evaluate all his meds... He is just simply not a typical case.
The fact that you are somehow managing in spite of what is going on says a tremendous amount of your strength. And sooner or later this attacks will land him in an institution possibly for life. Stay safe.

Yes to re-evaluating all this meds.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I love a good dark beer.
eyJidWNrZXQiOiJzZXJ2ZXJsZXNzaW1naG5kbHItcHJkIiwia2V5IjoiRENIL2ltYWdlL2pwZWcvMTA4MDE1NjgvTElHSFQgQlVaWl9zbWFsbC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6

A friend of mine once said 'its the beer you want when you want a beer you can chew"