• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As you know, we need to show everyone who really runs RF. To do that, we should change its name to Rover’s Forums.

So long sad times
Go long bad times
We are rid of you at last
Howdy gay times
Cloudy gray times
You are now a thing of the past

Happy days are here again
The skies above are clear again
So let's sing a song of cheer again

All together shout it now
There's no one
Who can doubt it now
So let's tell the world about it now

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
MV5BMzEzOGJhZGEtODA0Zi00NTZiLTkwYjgtNmVmZjk4MjBjNjdiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzY5MTE3OTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Weed cloth is great until you need to dig up something which managed to get through it and the cloth is in the way.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
CVS for some reason has issues with my hormones. I've tried several times and even got them from mailed from a pharmacy in LA.
I switched to Walgreens and they don't have these problems or issues.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
CVS for some reason has issues with my hormones. I've tried several times and even got them from mailed from a pharmacy in LA.
I switched to Walgreens and they don't have these problems or issues.
Pharmacies used to be locally owned with service a key factor. Now they are bureaucratic big businesses with the resulting problems.

Shadow Wolf

Someone at Walgreens lied to me. Either the guy who said my prescription is ready amd said some specific things about it -or- the girl who said they don't have anything in the system for me.
So I have a prescription here going to LA to have my hormones mailed to me here (still).
CVS gave me a very obvious lie like that once too so I guess it's time to switch pharmacies again just after switching.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Boneless does not mean boneless, according to the Ohio Supreme Court.

In a 4-3 ruling, the Supreme Court said Thursday that “boneless wings” refers to a cooking style, and that Berkheimer should’ve been on guard against bones since it’s common knowledge that chickens have bones. The high court sided with lower courts that had dismissed Berkheimer’s suit.

I didn't know that it just mean a cooking style. I thought it really meant boneless. Of course, it doesn't mean one doesn't have to chew one's food at least 57 times before swallowing. Then you'd be sure to detect any bones.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Someone at Walgreens lied to me. Either the guy who said my prescription is ready amd said some specific things about it -or- the girl who said they don't have anything in the system for me.
So I have a prescription here going to LA to have my hormones mailed to me here (still).
CVS gave me a very obvious lie like that once too so I guess it's time to switch pharmacies again just after switching.
ugh

Shadow Wolf

Boneless does not mean boneless, according to the Ohio Supreme Court.

I didn't know that it just mean a cooking style. I thought it really meant boneless. Of course, it doesn't mean one doesn't have to chew one's food at least 57 times before swallowing. Then you'd be sure to detect any bones.
So you can call your food whatever apparently.

Shadow Wolf

I saw the new Deadpool. I thought it was funny, I enjoyed seeing a Wolverine with his wolverine attitude, I loved seeing Blade, but damn this movie suffered horribly from bad writing.
But a Wolverine and a Deadpool together listening to Madonna? Unstoppable. Because like Wierd Al's prophecy with Mark Hamill/Luke Skywalker now applies to Huge Jackedman who will be now be playing Wolverine until he too is old and grey. And probably Ryan Reynolds/Deadpool. And lots of the others.

Shadow Wolf

This Weird Al line still has me laughing.
I guess I might seem kinda bitter
You got me feelin' down in the dumps
'Cause I'm stranded all alone in the gas station of love
And I have to use the self service pumps

Shadow Wolf

One of my regular contacts (sterling) were irritating my eye real bad sontoday I ended up wearing costume lenses that are purple.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson