• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I agree with Tomef on this one. Good day, everyone. Going to a Celtic Festival in a bit.

29c585d8-a519-421b-9640-2a2a13ea28d0_text.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So apparently purple eyes with green hair is where my confidence gets shaken. I've been leaving my sunglasses on while inside, avoiding eye contact (which is actually quite nice for me) and hoping I need not explain my normal contact ripped and now I'm stuck wearing costume contacts that happen to be color coordinated well with my hair amd make me look like a mega huge anime fan.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
So apparently purple eyes with green hair is where my confidence gets shaken. I've been leaving my sunglasses on while inside, avoiding eye contact (which is actually quite nice for me) and hoping I need not explain my normal contact ripped and now I'm stuck wearing costume contacts that happen to be color coordinated well with my hair amd make me look like a mega huge anime fan.

Photo please ;-)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Today at the farmer's market the chocolate booth was out of one of my favorites so I wound up with two different small bars both 86% bitter from "Esmeraldas" (a site in Costa Rica) but from a slightly different location . The lady selling the chocolate challenged me to taste both to see if my palate was as bad as I have claimed.

Looking up one "EET-62" led me into the deep world of chocolate varieties whereupon I realized I was just going to taste them both.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Is there forum lag, or is it my internet(either is completely possible)?

I had some lag this afternoon (about 6 hours ago) which turned out to be my internet taking a break every now and again. After giving it a good talking to the switching off and on all seems well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm selling my Thule cartop carrier.
It's very difficult to use because the lock & latching
mechanism are fincky. If I were to use it, I'd remove
that mechanism, & install 2 hasps with combination
padlocks. Not so sleek & sophisticated looking, but
I prefer things that work well to crap that looks good.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I'm selling my Thule cartop carrier.
It's very difficult to use because the lock & latching
mechanism are fincky. If I were to use it, I'd remove
that mechanism, & install 2 hasps with combination
padlocks. Not so sleek & sophisticated looking, but
I prefer things that work well to crap that looks good.

Lol. I was having lunch last Sunday and watching a tourist packing his Thule on a big 4x4 using a step ladder... Up he went, carefully placing bags or case to balance the load, down he claimed, picked another item to pack, up again. When he'd finished he tried all ways to get the step ladder in the thule, door open, standing on seats hanging out to try and reach. Eventually he gave up, opened his tailgate and tossed the ladder in the back of the vehicle only to realise top box was still open.