• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The pipe itself is fueled by arcane energies (chanelled by the smoker) that casue magic runes to glow, allowing the pipe to heat the substance to a cloud. It's actually a pipe only magic users are able to use.
Seeing a vape box that glows is what made me realize there is a pipe to be had that's exclusively for mages, who themselves often enough have their own personality quirks that would have them attracted to such a thing.

Shadow Wolf

I remember this one guy, we tried to avoid fighting eachother. He's really short and used a riot shield looking thing nearly as tall as he. I had the reach and speed, he had that ****ing shield, I used one long sword, we had only stalemates.
Another one, he beat me in reach, in height, and used two swords as long as my one. We was even in our wins and loses against eachother, and this guy was a marine and had some training in a ren fair group for that sort of combat.
But I've been practicing something more like a sighted Zatoichi, which I kind of had to do something like that already a couple times against someine duel wielding daggers so i could use the blade and handle to I could perry attacks.
And because it's fake I've also used Arya Stark's stance, which I've also used the "sword pointing down" method. In a one on one duel it will basically end everyone who over reaches after their first attack. Everyone else is either quick or dead. Those who've been watching and caught on to what I'm doing are very jumpy, nervous people. A few were more sure of themselves and things were fun.

Shadow Wolf

Being liberated from thought is something I found enjoyable. It's better than meditation. I think it's part of the reason I was good at, amd enjoyed, the combat. Thinking is all I do. When I have something going on where I can let go and let my body do what it does is great, no thought, just a harmony of act and react.

Shadow Wolf

The long hours of working in Nod? Tomorrow I have another day of learning, planning, doing, building and achieving.
A few hours a few days in Eden? After 10-15 minutes I ready for my shift to be done and leave and the day drags on.
I didn't even get my laundry washed or oil changed today (partly because I have to get some dramamine to do anything under this car) I was so busy.
Tomorrow the goal is oil change, make an appointment to get the radio display thingy fixed (its under warranty), start drawing my next shirt and poster and make some money. And of course my education and learning. I don't mind.
But four hours at the job? With a schedule? With a boss? With stupid rules?
To use Abrahamic mythos surely I am descended of Cain and Lilith rather Adam and Eve. Cain himself was wronged, his offering of healthful, delicious food gone to waist because his god demands blood. He got blood when Cain offered the blood of his brother. Lilith went into Nod willingly, leaving behind the security and comforts of Eden to live in Nod, the lands of Adam and Eve's curse, because though it was a harder life it was less stressful and more enjoyable without the man being a source of misery, and to her it wasn't toiling hard in the soil but a satisfaction of working for what she had.

Shadow Wolf

I have decided to quit fighting my situation. Yes, I have purple eyes with this hair. Was not intentional. But I gotta see.
Little kids scare the **** out of me though, lmao. Adults haven't really seemed to notice. But a little kid? I can't even hide my tongue piercing from those little monsters, lmao.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
If it wasn't possible to purge Chrome that might be just adequate enough.
Nah. Gonna need this.
1680x2240_1437730808_dscf0961.jpg
That would be perfect

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
But wait --- there's more. Here's a song about how a grizzly bear grump should express his feelings - in motion

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Maybe the third time is the problem. If you had only been dropped once you'd be different.
The third time was my fault. I leaned out of the back of a truck and went forward, forward....

I still remember the ground getting closer to my face. I still have the truck I fell out of.