• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've been struggling hard to write comedy. Fantasy is also a challenge to me. But horror I can do, and instead of block along with these two projects I'm gonna write about someone, conventional stuff says bad guy due to all the nasty, cruel and terrible done to another person. But this another person stole from the one doing the torture.
And because I can't do it in real life I'm gonna show in word why the kitchen is the prime, apex and ultimate torture room. And it's gonna be gruesome. It's gonna push traditional literary roles very hard. "Shock and awe" will be the intent of several scenes. And I've got some good ones from some lyrics I wrote that even shocked me and me think damn.
And you won't wanna stare but you won't be able to look away. Especially when it's made into a movie that sucks because they won't be able to do everything I have planned in an R rated movie. But this one scene I am looking forward to because I will leave my mark as a twisted, deranged, sick ***** author. I'm already known as that, but yeah this time I'm sure to get some attention.
Amd trying to envision what the theif looks like at the end of the book, it's very grotesque. And he doesn't die. He has live with that, including waking up screaming 50 years later from ptsd fueled nightmares.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
A lot of people talk about how much they dislike Wesley Crusher. I can't stand Palaski because she's a jerk to Data.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A lot of people talk about how much they dislike Wesley Crusher. I can't stand Palaski because she's a jerk to Data.
Well did you like her when she worked for Kirk

snv5pzrRRJk1KjCrXQOLYDmckdbIRPsjrWbr5yJjokE.jpg