• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Of course, fictional newsmen from Cronkite's era were rather colorful - perhaps an omen of the shape of things to come in television journalism.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Of course, fictional newsmen from Cronkite's era were rather colorful - perhaps an omen of the shape of things to come in television journalism.

I would not call it journalism for the vast majority - just actors pretending to be real journalists.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
F8Dh.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Well..... the remnant of Debbie is here..... all the way from Florida....... been raining all day and now.... thunder is rolling in.....

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I wonder if Debbie's why its so cold here...

62F in August is near unheard of.
Well, the Illannoying State Fair just started...it used to be that record high temps and humidity, broken only by severe thunderstorms, was the story of the fair. The last few years it's been mostly mild...and this year almost fall-like...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I wonder if Debbie's why its so cold here...

62F in August is near unheard of.
I use to date a woman named Debbie....... which is totally unassociated to anything being said here..other than her name...but then this is the Random meaningless thread

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well, the Illannoying State Fair just started...it used to be that record high temps and humidity, broken only by severe thunderstorms, was the story of the fair. The last few years it's been mostly mild...and this year almost fall-like...
I went out on a trail yesterday and noticed a couple bright red and yellow leaves on the ground...
I use to date a woman named Debbie....... which is totally unassociated to anything being said here..other than her name...but then this is the Random meaningless thread
Did she cause changes in weather?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
We've just had 4 day extreme temperature warning.
Up to 40c (104f) until Monday
Phew.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
No one would guess my blonde haired blue eyed boys have a Black great grandfather.
No one would guess that my blonde haired blue eyed granddaughter has an African American grandfather!

Hey, my husband and I took DNA tests, not because I didn't know much about my family history, but because HE didn't. Mine came back totally blue and dark blue - every bit from northern Europe and the British Isles. His came back every color of the rainbow. He even had African and Jewish ancestry. I was so jealous.

He was my second husband, and he looked like a Lebensborn baby - totally like a Viking, with a straight nose, blonde hair, blue eyes. It was crazy! And here I was with dark hair and dark eyes, and a pug nose and pretty full lips, though I do have very pale skin. Like I said, I was so jealous!