• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wirey

Fartist
fail-gif-parkour.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The new rules should allow roosters but require the licensing of chickens and set up a process for dealing with nuisance animals that can’t contain their cock-a-doodle-dos.

I guess some people thought it was a fowl ordinance.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I guess some people thought it was a fowl ordinance.
We had a rooster near us and after an extended period of being interrupted by the rooster at all hours of the night I was ready to take our dog and have baked rooster for both of us.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Security camera footage showed Alden entering and leaving the bathrooms, watching the bathrooms from the lobby and leaving after the explosions.

A customer, an employee and a child sustained minor injuries after they sat down on the toilet seats.

Employees told police that they identified Alden because he is a regular customer who uses a membership card.

They charged him with arson with bodily injury.

From now on, I'll be sure to thoroughly inspect any toilet seats in public restrooms I might sit down on.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

They charged him with arson with bodily injury.

From now on, I'll be sure to thoroughly inspect any toilet seats in public restrooms I might sit down on.
I guess nothing is sacred any longer now including the right to take a crap without the risk of bodily injury.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Blaming mentors won't serve you well.
When I've told a few a need help getting started and they don't even give me a shred of information about it, not even the websites, books other sources for me to studt on my own time, yeah, they deserve some criticism.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Why? - reminds me of the classic

“Why is a mouse when it spins?" The answer: “The higher the fewer.”

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Not angry, just fed up with people today..... and outrageous, yet unsubstantiated, claims... one must just smile, shake your head, and walk away.... preferably while they are still talking.... now throw in a bit of mandatory online training...and I think you might understand my day....