• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The goal is to shave off every last micron from my tax bill.
This fiscal year you just aren't going to get anything. My taxes for this year reflect I want to do this business thing, but bloody hell I'm running blind and learning as I go along. Seriously, I've spent more time learning business stuff this year than doing business stuff. So, clearly I'm doing things out of order, and I put blame on these dumb dummy business "mentors" I told them I need help getting started and such a thing is apparently beyond their comprehension because they didn't help me at all. Nope. Instead I do a little bit, learn a few terms and concepts here and there, whats that and this, go learn and learn I have more to learn about other things so I can better learn about what initially set out to learn.
Surprisingly, there is no "Starting a Business for Dummies."
Blaming mentors won't serve you well.

BTW....
OIP.b1fz1UPRa0-OWR-XElXSRAHaJ8

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I despise meetings.... hate them.... think they get little accomplished.... and I am only talking about when I am at work....

I now have to go to one OUTSIDE of work.... I despise those even more....I could be home, eating, relaxing, exercising...but NOOOOOOOOO!!! I Have to be at this stupid meeting.... and what makes it worse is the whole DANG thing is lip service.... they have already decided, they don't care HOW may people are against it, nor do they care about the PLETHORA of logical, verifiable and statistically support reasons against it...... the whole dang thing is just a political circus...... heck...I'd rather goto a meeting in my office...and I hate those......

TTFN.....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's that time of day again - wanting to nap time but not often succeeding in napping. Oh the problems of the retired.