• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
454285127_7372046046228147_2781116586208744447_n.jpg
This reminds me - I need to get undressed and look at myself in a full length mirror. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Be sure to pay all your taxes.
I need the money.
The goal is to shave off every last micron from my tax bill.
This fiscal year you just aren't going to get anything. My taxes for this year reflect I want to do this business thing, but bloody hell I'm running blind and learning as I go along. Seriously, I've spent more time learning business stuff this year than doing business stuff. So, clearly I'm doing things out of order, and I put blame on these dumb dummy business "mentors" I told them I need help getting started and such a thing is apparently beyond their comprehension because they didn't help me at all. Nope. Instead I do a little bit, learn a few terms and concepts here and there, whats that and this, go learn and learn I have more to learn about other things so I can better learn about what initially set out to learn.
Surprisingly, there is no "Starting a Business for Dummies."

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
The goal is to shave off every last micron from my tax bill.
This fiscal year you just aren't going to get anything. My taxes for this year reflect I want to do this business thing, but bloody hell I'm running blind and learning as I go along. Seriously, I've spent more time learning business stuff this year than doing business stuff. So, clearly I'm doing things out of order, and I put blame on these dumb dummy business "mentors" I told them I need help getting started and such a thing is apparently beyond their comprehension because they didn't help me at all. Nope. Instead I do a little bit, learn a few terms and concepts here and there, whats that and this, go learn and learn I have more to learn about other things so I can better learn about what initially set out to learn.
Surprisingly, there is no "Starting a Business for Dummies."
There is too.

I found it on Amazon. :D

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

1722951622243.png

But while Debby, which is now a tropical storm, was dumping massive amounts of rain over the state, one Florida Man wasn’t going to let a little rain ruin his day on the water.

As Bay News 9 reporter Jason Lanning was giving an update from Crystal River, which is an hour or so north of Tampa, a shirtless man in the background wearing an American flag speedo decided to go for a swim and belly flopped off of his boat into the river.

Florida Man will not be stopped by anything.