• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
200w.gif
I know someone who can build stone structures like this. I saw some of his creations and was amazed.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
My oven is not working right. My dishwasher is not working. I replaced the dryer two weeks ago.

Who hates my appliances, and why?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My oven is not working right. My dishwasher is not working. I replaced the dryer two weeks ago.

Who hates my appliances, and why?
The same one that caused us to replace our refrigerator, microwave, dryer and electric coffee pot in the not-too-far distant past and has messed up the entertainment console on my car.

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
The same one that caused us to replace our refrigerator, microwave, dryer and electric coffee pot in the not-too-far distant past and has messed up the entertainment console on my car.
Lets gang up on this electronic breaker and poop on their shoes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Apparently Indiana just makes people old. My youngest nephew, at 17 years old, recognizes more 90s rap than this 40 year old I picked up yesterday.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Apparently I must be the LW/opposite version of @Revoltingest. How else am I so busy with app work (shopping pays way better than driving here now) and my business that I am exhausted but still posting here as I do?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
. I replaced the dryer two weeks ago.

Back in the UK i had 2 driers set on fire within 2 years of each other. The last time i wound up with the fire brigade helping me search for one of the goats that panicked when the the fire engine came dah dah... dah dah up the road.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Back in the UK i had 2 driers set on fire within 2 years of each other. The last time i wound up with the fire brigade helping me search for one of the goats that panicked when the the fire engine came dah dah... dah dah up the road.
That was a real, honest-to-goodness, goat rodeo as opposed to those that happened during my working career.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OK so I live in a house that is around 70 years old. I just went outside and hooked up a hose to an outdoor spigot and now I can't turn it off.