• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
jerry-lee-lewis-o.gif

Wu Wei

Well...I had a craving for some coffee...so I tried a little.... yup.... I had a gastritis attack.... burned my thumb on the spaghetti sauce.... and youngest's boyfriend is being a twit........ its been a good day

spent 2 weeks in Beijing eating all sorts of Chinese food.... even sipped on some tea on occasion...... not one single stomach issue.......I guess Mrs Wu was right..... I have a Chinese stomach

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well...I had a craving for some coffee...so I tried a little.... yup.... I had a gastritis attack.... burned my thumb on the spaghetti sauce.... and youngest's boyfriend is being a twit........ its been a good day

spent 2 weeks in Beijing eating all sorts of Chinese food.... even sipped on some tea on occasion...... not one single stomach issue.......I guess Mrs Wu was right..... I have a Chinese stomach

A few of those packaged frozen burritos should be a cure for that.

They used to be 1 lb., but thanks to shrinkflation, they reduced it to 3/4 lb.

2708618915.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member

For your health, you should probably just stick with Chinese food.

Wu Wei

I would never... No, I was offering a cure.

Besides, if you eat enough of those things, you'll never run out of gas.
Well...I must admit I was wondering how much @Revoltingest was paying you... but if I eat those, with this gastritis flare up..... running out of gas will not be the concern....but the runs will be a problem

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Weird temperatures today. Rather than smoothly going up and then down we've had a bit of back and forth.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Simple, eat only Chinese food

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not feeling very motivated to do anything useful today. I might get up enough energy to pay some bills and may even balance my checkbook. How exciting is that?