• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm very happy for my nephew. He started school last week, pretty much as we all have abd always have with dread and apprehension, but by the end of week two and he's not complaining of going, not lamenting that he'll be lonely, and in fact he's made a couple friends amd going to a dance tonight.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sadly, no

What about Klondike Kat?

savoirefaire.jpg

Shadow Wolf

My youngest nephew also didn't know I used to be a Christian. But I did leave it a few years before he was born.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Tomorrow is a good day to buy food and to pull up all the runners the blue down flower (or weed as I call it) is sending out.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Care to outline it or give more non de-railing details - oh my de tail - what kind of cadmium would do that? On a detail orientated won. -

Don't mind me. I'm a bit derailed this cloddy mourn-ing.
Are they coming to take you away, too?

I would pick some poor sap, and focus on them, and sing the song with as notable of an act/agitation.

I was extremely shy, so the ability to do this thrilled both me and my generally willing target.

LeeAnder's dad was the only one who didn't like the act... Someone had requested I target him before we were together... I should have took that as an indicator we would be a poor match.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Are they coming to take you away, too?

I would pick some poor sap, and focus on them, and sing the song with as notable of an act/agitation.

I was extremely shy, so the ability to do this thrilled both me and my generally willing target.

LeeAnder's dad was the only one who didn't like the act... Someone had requested I target him before we were together... I should have took that as an indicator we would be a poor match.
I find it easy, maybe a bit too easy, to let my brain move into such areas as clang associations which can be a symptom of psychosis.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What's a clang association?
To be precise, the internet says

Clang associations are groupings of words, usually rhyming words, that are based on similar-sounding sounds, even though the words themselves don't have any logical reason to be grouped together. 1 A person who is speaking this way may be showing signs of psychosis in bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
To be precise, the internet says

Clang associations are groupings of words, usually rhyming words, that are based on similar-sounding sounds, even though the words themselves don't have any logical reason to be grouped together. 1 A person who is speaking this way may be showing signs of psychosis in bipolar disorder or schizophrenia.

I wonder if this is what Ares does when he says things like "Grandma Libra telephone pole"

Shadow Wolf

Ah, of course! I should have known. Mentally insane AND insane in the membrane. Elementary!
There's also Indiana Juggalo insane. That's a craziness so crazy it can only be achieved under very specific conditions (like a diamond) and as I'm seeing for myself it makes California crazy look bland, tame and dull.
Case in point; Mick Foley, who is without a doubt or question the most publicly visible Hoosier Jugallo out there, and he definitely ain't right in the head doing all the things he did, lmao.