• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have to go start getting ready so I can go make some money.
But fortunely with school back in I hit a string a rides with surplus charges yesterday so it might be a good night tonight.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Tomorrow is a good day to buy food and to pull up all the runners the blue down flower (or weed as I call it) is sending out.
Weed is such a subjective and hateful and anthropocentric word. It's the sort of thinking that got the dodo bird killed. It's the sort of word rooted in prejudice against realityx against the natural order as it rejects what nature gave us and slaps a label of other on the plant and loudly proclaims to others it is undesirable and it's life is forfeit and it's place in nature irrelevant.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not in the mood to do things today so I think I'll go outside and destroy a plant my wife wants gone and pull invasive runners off a blue dawn flower invasive plant because I'm not allowed to terminate it but I'm not letting it have it's invasive way with our yard.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not in the mood to do things today so I think I'll go outside and destroy a plant my wife wants gone and pull invasive runners off a blue dawn flower invasive plant because I'm not allowed to terminate it but I'm not letting it have it's invasive way with our yard.
That sounds like doing things to me.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I’m putting off having fresh beats….well not so much putting off as I am waiting for them to be done

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That sounds like doing things to me.
Literally true but it involved the emotional release of digging up a plant that absolutely did not want to be dug up. My arms are tired, my lower back is unhappy and I need a shower but the plant is gone, gone and in the green bin for pickup.

That which I've been avoiding will have to wait for another day when I'm in the mood or decide I can't put it off any longer. The big one of those is, naturally, dealing with ornery people

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
0128_washing-machine-warning-label_485x340.jpg

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Literally true but it involved the emotional release of digging up a plant that absolutely did not want to be dug up. My arms are tired, my lower back is unhappy and I need a shower but the plant is gone, gone and in the green bin for pickup.

That which I've been avoiding will have to wait for another day when I'm in the mood or decide I can't put it off any longer. The big one of those is, naturally, dealing with ornery people
Was it worth it?

That video is hilarious.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The boys are being opposites of their normal nature.

Ares is being good and watching music videos, and Yudhi is trying his damned hardest to instigate trouble.