• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My nephew showed me a trailer for a new Puss in Boots, about the death of Puss. For something Pixar and Shrek it seems really dark, like discussing death in ways you'd normally hear about in death metal with the fearless Puss being taunted into such a fear he cried out for help.

Shadow Wolf

Turns out one of my friends at the atheist group does believe in spirits/ghosts type of stuff. I don't, but I'm fascinated about urban myths and lore that if Inhad the money I'd get the equipment to do a show.

Shadow Wolf

I was also a bit high strung last night. And it was partly because I hate these obnoxious wankers and their noise box cars they make the streets unsafe.
One pulls up to me at a red light in a turn lane. Windows are down.
*engine roar*
**** you!
*Engine roars again*
**** YOU!
Engine roars again, I put my car in power mode, we're in a city, we're turning, of course I can keep up even in my Prius especially because we aint getting too far before a red light.
Classic my family female behavior. :grimacing:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It seems Ares is missing a toenail, and likely has been for awhile.

His grandpa asked what happened. He told him "ate it". He jokingly asked if it was good, and he got a joyful "Yeah!"

That's likely what happened, too... he'll bite his nails down to nothing(and he does take great pride in eating them).

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
logic-engineer.gif

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Chilling out on a Sunday evening, listening to the Tragically Hip, and finding strange gifs.

Tomorrow is Monday. :(

Shadow Wolf

My nephew over the past couple years quit religion, and it's nice having another non-theist agnostic in the family, amd rather than promoting the garbage the rest of the family does he acknowledges for the dismissive, hurtful and potentially abusive nature of many widely held beliefs (especially those that say you earn/deserve what happens to you, your thoughts willed good/bad things to happen).

We Never Know

No Slack
Riddle me this. My wife was wanting a new comforter. She found one she wantrd on four different store websites.
Same brand(Eddie Bauer) and same size (king)
The riddle... The measurements differ in the comforter and shams

Two had this..

IMG_20240825_222133.jpg

And two had this

IMG_20240825_222159.jpg

I don't get it. How can the same brand, same size have different measurements for different stores? Typos maybe?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Riddle me this. My wife was wanting a new comforter. She found one she wantrd on four different store websites.
Same brand(Eddie Bauer) and same size (king)
The riddle... The measurements differ in the comforter and shams

Two had this..

View attachment 96319

And two had this

View attachment 96320

I don't get it. How can the same brand, same size have different measurements for different stores? Typos maybe?
Maybe they're guessing