• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Riddle me this. My wife was wanting a new comforter. She found one she wantrd on four different store websites.
Same brand(Eddie Bauer) and same size (king)
The riddle... The measurements differ in the comforter and shams

Two had this..

View attachment 96319

And two had this

View attachment 96320

I don't get it. How can the same brand, same size have different measurements for different stores? Typos maybe?

I was thinking that it is rather odd to have "king-sized" and "queen-sized" beds. Why not "jack-sized"? Or "ace-sized"?

And who says that the king has to be bigger than the queen? I imagine there could be cases of a bigger queen or a shorter king.

This must be a pawn-sized bed (although I've heard they're more comfortable than they look).

51hpXMyhcZL._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I was thinking that it is rather odd to have "king-sized" and "queen-sized" beds. Why not "jack-sized"? Or "ace-sized"?

And who says that the king has to be bigger than the queen? I imagine there could be cases of a bigger queen or a shorter king.

This must be a pawn-sized bed (although I've heard they're more comfortable than they look).

51hpXMyhcZL._AC_UL210_SR210,210_.jpg
I hate how theres nothing the length of a twin and the width of a full. That would be sufficient for me, but I have necer heard if such a mattress existing so I have a queen sized one.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is one of those days..... nothing really bad, just a lot of little things..... makes me consider running away from home.... as well as asking myself, why did I ever stop being a biker...... because if I had a Harley right now..... I might just run away from home.....

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
It is one of those days..... nothing really bad, just a lot of little things..... makes me consider running away from home.... as well as asking myself, why did I ever stop being a biker...... because if I had a Harley right now..... I might just run away from home.....
YOu could take a bike and run away.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I cut way back on the quantity of tea at lunch due to acupuncture appt in a couple of hours. My holding tank is sometimes cantankerous.