• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The boys are being opposites of their normal nature.

Ares is being good and watching music videos, and Yudhi is trying his damned hardest to instigate trouble.
I'll be the nutso one tonight and you behave - we'll drive Mom nuts (more than her usual state, of course)?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sometimes Ares gets exasperated with my immature behavior and will exclaim "Mom, he's a kid!"
Mrs Wu has amazing focus when she is reading or studying something, also when she is going from point A to point B, she focuses on point B

Our daughter when she was about 10 came to me and said, "Daddy, Mommy is supposed to be watching me when we walk in a parking lot, and keep me out of traffic...but I'm always watching her and keeping her out of traffic."

A couple of months ago we were in Chinatown with my daughter and a friend. And Mrs Wu is like a kid in a candy shop in Chinatown... Traffic in the street (luckily it was very slow traffic) and we are on one side of the street and Mrs Wu looks across the street and decides she wants to be there and walks into the road...she was in no real danger.... luckily there was a break in the traffic (but she had no idea of that)...but I heard my daughter say to her friend.... "There she goes, I told you she's do that"

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Mrs Wu has amazing focus when she is reading or studying something, also when she is going from point A to point B, she focuses on point B

Our daughter when she was about 10 came to me and said, "Daddy, Mommy is supposed to be watching me when we walk in a parking lot, and keep me out of traffic...but I'm always watching her and keeping her out of traffic."

A couple of months ago we were in Chinatown with my daughter and a friend. And Mrs Wu is like a kid in a candy shop in Chinatown... Traffic in the street (luckily it was very slow traffic) and we are on one side of the street and Mrs Wu looks across the street and decides she wants to be there and walks into the road...she was in no real danger.... luckily there was a break in the traffic (but she had no idea of that)...but I heard my daughter say to her friend.... "There she goes, I told you she's do that"
She's lucky your daughter was so diligent!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Thank God my company is gone. They were sort of stressing me out but it wasn't them, it was just that I'd rather be alone I guess. They were actually fine but I was still glad to see them go. Glad to see them and glad to see them go.
It is possible to do both at the same time!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm walking away from my computer for a while. I just sent a couple of these and need to chill for a bit

Capture.PNG