• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My shoulder is brothering me, likely from working on my car yesterday.
But I did get the taping for two videos done though. Ultimately though I'm gonna need a cell phone tripod and unfortunately I discovered my hood (not original to the car) is made ofba non-magnetized material when I tried to stick my magnet reacher grabby thingy on it and it didn't stick.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My shoulder is brothering me, likely from working on my car yesterday.
But I did get the taping for two videos done though. Ultimately though I'm gonna need a cell phone tripod and unfortunately I discovered my hood (not original to the car) is made ofba non-magnetized material when I tried to stick my magnet reacher grabby thingy on it and it didn't stick.
Use Gorilla Glue...that should hold it there

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If'n he dinna wanna be eaten,
he shouldn'ta dressed that way.
925fefa5b028849fc7328ad6e5064be3.jpg
Chewwwy!!!! No!!!!!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'll talk with your wife and suggest that if you are not attentive to her needs and wants, you would do a wonderful job riding a bicycle in a Chinese arena.
ME!!!!!What did I DO!!!!! I am trying to save a poor weiner dogs life by alerting how the Revoltistanians treat dogs..... and OBVIOUSLY @Revoltingest is mounting a MAJOR coverup