• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I have a parade on Saturday in Fallbrook. UGH! My call time at school is 2 pm, it takes 2 hours to get to Fallbrook, so that's 4pm, and we don't step off until 5 pm and we'll be in Fallbrook until the parade is over. I won't be home until midnight. Dx

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I have a parade on Saturday in Fallbrook.

Will anyone else be participating in this parade besides you? I mean, it's all very well and good to have a parade to attend, but are you parading by yourself, or with others, too? Just curious.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Will anyone else be participating in this parade besides you? I mean, it's all very well and good to have a parade to attend, but are you parading by yourself, or with others, too? Just curious.
You make me feel like an idiot, Uncle Sunstone. lol The band at my school has a parade in Fallbrook. Happy? lol

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Home with a sick child today. Usually I'd work from home, but, left the laptop at the office. My mother in law is also in town.

I'm actually kind of bored and am remotely checking my email for work to do. That's sad, isn't it?