• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Dawny is known in the USA as " The Quicker Picker Up'r ". Its a brand for paper towels.

Ha! :D

I have the leave to take from work, but, I have so much that needs to be done, it makes me antsy.

The good news...my daughter is holding down solids. She broke a perfect attendance record which sucks for her, but, we all need a day off from the daily grind - middle schoolers included. Fortunately, this isn't one of those bugs that knocks you on your ***.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I am still curiously frustrated as to what all the different coloured user-names on here represent and I haven't been able to find anywhere explaining what it's all about.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
There's a Christmas Party for the volunteers of the ministry I volunteer for. I just straightened my hair. It's the first time I've done this since before I got my hair cut.:D

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I am still curiously frustrated as to what all the different coloured user-names on here represent and I haven't been able to find anywhere explaining what it's all about.

Here's a quick rundown, if it helps:

Red: Administrator

Maroon: Administrator Emeritus

Blue: Super Moderator

Brown: Moderator

Green: Staff on Sabbatical

Purple: Theist

Orange: Non-theist

Turquoise: Member's Committee

If you hover your mouse over a colored username and fix it there for a few seconds, a mouse-over box will show up telling you what the username's color means (admin, mod, theist, non-theist, etc.).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's a quick rundown, if it helps:

Red: Administrator

Maroon: Administrator Emeritus

Blue: Super Moderator

Brown: Moderator

Green: Staff on Sabbatical

Purple: Theist

Orange: Non-theist

Turquoise: Member's Committee

If you hover your mouse over a colored username and fix it there for a few seconds, a mouse-over box will show up telling you what the username's color means (admin, mod, theist, non-theist, etc.).

White: really, really shy people.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
The party went really well. I went home with two LED flashlights. I also made a new friend. He name is Taylor and she likes anime, yaoi(heh heh), The Phantom of the Opera(EEEPP!), and can SPEAK and SING in JAPANESE!!! She's pretty freakin' amazing.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I was shocked to discover that many young boys watch My Little Pony nowadays. They call them Bronies. What's up with that? I mean, what is happening?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Already snowed in Canada, so my mom told me. Not here though. I'm wondering when the UK is going to shut down because of an inch falling! :D It felt quite cold out but I don't know when it'll be cold enough for it to happen.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
A bit nippy out there. Only 61 degrees and a few clouds too. Time to hibernate and drink tea.

I had to Google that but yeah, that's starting to get too cold for me (ironic since I'm Canadian). And that sounds like a good plan. What sort of teas do you like?

Personally I've got about 20 different teas in my cupboards, lol. That's not counting the other hot drinks! :D

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
My current favorite is Mango Black Tea from Tea Republic. and on days when i am not too lazy i make my own version of chai.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I think it's finally sinking in that my oldest is now legally an adult.

He's the same age my wife and I were when we married. :cover:

4consideration

Premium Member
My husband and I took a walk on the beach this morning (without fishing poles, yay.)

It was lovely, very overcast and somewhat foggy. The water was cold on my bare feet.

There was a large school of fish, with lots of pelicans diving in for a meal -- and 6 or 7 dolphins showing themselves close to shore. I love that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shakespeare's works being created.....
monkey-typing-o.gif

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
every chair and the bed
all occupied by the feline house goddessess
dogs on the floor--they know their place

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I just went outside at 3am and I can totally...like...see in the dark now and my night-vision was pretty much non-existent before tonight....weird...