• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I've been in a good mood all day. Even the geometry test didn't bug me. It must be Sean, my ALMOST boyfriend, OR it could be the season. ;3

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I took a history test today. I was actually supposed to take it back in October, but I was absent. I don't know if I feel confident about it or not.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I ate a whole lemon, it was very yummy and quite tender.
smiley-eatdrink026.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm thinking of retiring from all my dirty deals
I'll see you in the next life, wake me up for meals

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm not really in the holiday spirit this year. I'm just going to give people gift cards and don't really want anything in return.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
No snow still but strong winds. I think I might have caught a cold. The back of my throat hurts and that's always the first sign. :/

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I have badly sprained my right wrist doing yoga...I just thought I could get a little bit more height during cobra pose...I didn't feel it at the time it happened...3-4 hours after that, I couldn't even wiggle my fingers without blinding pain shooting up into my right shoulder...now, my right hand is clenched into a fist and I cannot open it...it's been like this for 2 days...it's going to take me a couple of weeks to heal...I am not as young as I was and starting to think Yoga is getting 'out of the question' now. I may take up tai chi instead...typing left-handed is annoying..

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some things for sale on page 43 of my 1882 Oppenheimer & Co catalog of meat & casing tools:
Hog scraper
Salt meter
Compressed plugs
Selecting hook
Block scraper
Ham stringer
Ham tryer