• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Early neanderthals looked like Chuck Norris.
_71877689_face_colouradjust.jpg

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
It's 40degC...80% humidity and I'm feeling like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz...melting and all that...it's yukky...I may go off and live under a cold shower for a few hours or until I turn into a prune...whatever happens first...

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It's wet and windy here today.
It was wet and windy yesterday.
It will be wet and windy tomorrow.

If you live here you get wet....... and wind-blown.

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
sunshine yesterday
sunshine today
sunshine tomorrow
what a boring thing
should i decorate the cactus with a giant red A or just leave it alone?

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
did i mention more sunshine and a rise in temperature?

on a high note, I received my 3rd and last death threat for the year last week. That is one more than last year. I'm on a roll here.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I was forced to eat cake today at someone's retirement party.... I am not trying to fight off a cake induced comma

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You know..it is the day before Christmas and I am in more of a BAH HUMBUG!!!!

Mood....and that is not at all like me

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Some Christmas!

I was 'sposed to go and spend the day with my parents and brother like I do every year...

I woke up feeling a bit 'off'....then, as soon as I stood up, I threw up. I rushed to the toilet just before it started out the tail end as well...

I sat on the loo with a bucket in front of me for like an hour and couldn't move.

Finally, I managed to crawl and I mean crawl back to bed, grabbing my phone to text my mother saying "I got gastro and I'm contagious, so I can't come"...before passing out in a lather of cold sweat on my bed.

I came to and notice I had made a mess of myself, so I crawled back to the bathroom and managed to get in the shower...sitting on the shower floor, throwing up and letting the water wash everything away....I stayed there for another hour...

After I got out of the shower, I managed to walk like a crab into my daughter's room with a 'I think I got food poisoning'...but she was like "I ate your chicken casserole last night and I feel fine"...my flatmate also said the same..."It's not food poisoning, you've picked up a nasty bug elsewhere"...but I can't think for the life of me where..

I am feeling a little bit better, some 8 hours after it first started, but I'm still dry reaching and cannot move - forget about eating/drinking anything.

I don't think it's bad enough to warrant medical attention - all I will get is some gastrolytes and told to take complete bed rest for 2-3 days and eat crackers or dry toast...I know the drill...

Why couldn't Jesus wait until I felt better to be born?

This Christmas sucks...

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Merry Frickin' Christmas everyone!
Oh and Happy Hanukka, Kwanza, Robadah or whatever you celebrate. I refuse to say "Happy Holidays."