• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Spent the last few days in Los Angeles with my friend, Emily. It was really fun, except for the part where we spent all hours of the night coughing. lol

My New Years Resolution is to stop overreacting. THAT needs to stop.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Going to a friend's tonight for new year. We'll have sushi and stuff.

I'll need to make an effort though, I'm feeling a big better than yesterday but not that great.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
May as well post it here too, while I can still do so...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

To all my fellow Aussies and people in Oceania and South-East Asia!

:newyear:

Confession: I've had a few drinks, some 'home-grown' and I'm just chilling watching the fireworks on TV.

I am pleasantly....pleasant.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
....and now, I am lost in a huge box of Ahmadi and Sons Iranian Almond Nougat on one side, and traditional home-made Turkish Delight on the other...I want to eat it all...

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
....and now, I am lost in a huge box of Ahmadi and Sons Iranian Almond Nougat on one side, and traditional home-made Turkish Delight on the other...I want to eat it all...

oooooooooohhhhhhhh and you're not sharing...........
that make anything random i wanted to say insignificant

...no cat dissing in the peanut gallery...

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
I am so damn full I won't need to eat for a whole WEEK
But hey, nothing better than the home made grand new year meal by my father !

Tomorrow, family tradition: lentils for prosperity !

Happy new year everyone :DD (well actually it's still 22h30 here)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Happy new year everyone!

Had a nice time with friends after all. Although they did put too much water in the rice, so the sushi, IMO, wasn't quite right. Oh well.

Now I'm gonna do a house chore, unfortunately but it'll be done quick.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I haven't been able to sleep for more than 6 hours straight in the last week. I think I'll go back to bed if this headache doesn't go away.