• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
What to do...what to do...

I feel like I've reached the limit of what I understand and can discuss on here. I have posted threads that only see 1-2 replies, if any...and all I see are threads about Christianity, Politics or Hindus going on about how the West has destroyed their holy image. I feel like saying 'build a bridge and just ignore those people who wouldn't know anything about it to start with'.

I may go back into my 'Journal Page' on here...delete everything and start translating Hindu Scriptures there, without all the self-serving bias...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is 5 degrees Fahrenheit now with a wind chill below zero that will be here all day

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That sucks. Genuinely sorry to hear it. Both for your sake and your tenant's.
No worries. They'll get service today, so there'll likely be no frozen pipes
or other disasters. Their business is coping well with it. Thanx though!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
That sucks. Genuinely sorry to hear it. Both for your sake and your tenant's.

Me too, but more for the sake of the poor tech who has to work on furnaces when it's -12 outside.

I checked on my steam boilers first thing this morning (we were in single digits with a wind chill of -4, rare for southern NC), and was glad to see them all puffing away with a full head.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Suffering from foot pain from a 2 mile walk on Friday. It hurts to put pressure on my left foot, and my PE coach expects me to play tennis.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I have to actually buy books for my Cultural Anthropology class...and there are 4 that I have to read this semester.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
In "A Hard Day's Night", Ringo was asked if he were a Mod or a Rocker. He replied that he was a "Mocker" and laughed.

(How's that for meaningless and random? ;) )