• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cold, cold, cold
Cold, cold, cold
Freezing it was freezing in that polar vortex

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Every Saturday, I eat eggs. I make a homemade Egg McMuffin and I think mine tastes better than McD's' because I use Jimmy Dean Sausage and I toast my English muffin darker. I only eat it once a week, however. (I make them for the whole family, not just myself).

Simurgh

Atheist Triple Goddess
Einhorn mein laben acht c'est la vie

Please ignore me, I'm just ranting in random German.

Hold on a sec, I feel something's wrong in what I said!!!

confusing your german with your french might make you feel that way. then again random german words attached to a french phrase could be a political statement!?!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had to buy a new truck battery today!
The darn things reach a point where they won't accept a charge at all.
I feel better now.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I made two blood donations in about 2 months.

I've been feeling dizzy for two days now!

Even worse if you're a woman, for obvious reasons.

I never gave blood but a few years ago, I had several blood samples taken for tests and also, in the same month had several nose bleeds.

I was feeling quite weak during that month. :thud:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Even worse if you're a woman, for obvious reasons.

I never gave blood but a few years ago, I had several blood samples taken for tests and also, in the same month had several nose bleeds.

I was feeling quite weak during that month. :thud:
Donating blood is healthy to the donor as well, studies say. But yeah, it hurts. A real problem :)

I now have a (terrible) profile pic!

If you want us to visit your profile, all you have to do is ask. I don't mind :)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I have a stranger in my house. I keep looking in my mirror and this middle-aged lady keeps showing up in it- obviously standing in front of me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have a stranger in my house. I keep looking in my mirror and this middle-aged lady keeps showing up in it- obviously standing in front of me.
Hah! You should see the old guy living in my mirror.
(I think he's up to something illicit. I gotta watch me back!)

Enjoy middle age while you can.
It beats "elderly".