• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I cooked spaghetti today and meditated upon the meatball to obtain enlightenment
meditate.gif
. For the Pasta Lord resides in not just the oodles of noodles but the meatballs as well.

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
The most mentally draining task ever possibly imaginable, is to try and reason with a dementia patient in denial.

They get to create their own little universe irrespective of plain, hard, incontrovertible fact....and all you can ever do, is end up agreeing with them, even though you know they are totally wrong and you are right.

Then I get told that my memory is failing and I need to go see a doctor about that because one does not want to get Alzheimers because it's a bad thing...only idiots get dementia etc etc

*goes and bashes my head on a wall for a few hours to get my 'sanity' back....

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam,

Job interview in a few hours, whew, that's going to be intense. Well not really, I didn't work on anything nor prepared it. What for ? Acting all natural always brought me the best.

My friends did put make up on me however. First time I ever feel like an actual woman... That's a weird feeling ô__ô. But I don't feel really comfortable with compliments. Apparently I am sexy when I am feminine. But I DON'T CARE being sexy ! X'D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
2F & sunny today...woo hoo!
The wood stove is pumping out heat, & I've had yogurt & bacon....life is good.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Soooo I juste learned my grandfather have incurable cancer (lung and brain, yay ....) I am quite devastated and I really need support... support I have from a very dear lesbian friend (hitting on me) while my BF is busy having virtual sex with amputated girls on a japanese hentai game. Needless to say that I am also horribly hurt by this fact, my couple is on the verge to explode and I seriously juste want to kick life in the balls.

I'm just helplessly crying in my bed because I will surely be unable to be here when my grandfather will die, and living far from family doesn't allow me to support my exhausted grandmother. I am also angry with jerk I call boyfriend. I can say it, FML.

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
OMG, I loooove cats.

It is unfortunate that I can't keep pets at home. Can't take the guilt in having something bad happen to them even without me noticing. Pets are like babies, need to be taken care of.

I always wanted to have vivid cats and fluffy genepigs :(

illykitty

RF's pet cat
OMG, I loooove cats.

It is unfortunate that I can't keep pets at home. Can't take the guilt in having something bad happen to them even without me noticing. Pets are like babies, need to be taken care of.

I always wanted to have vivid cats and fluffy genepigs :(

Awesome! I love cats, they're my favourite animals and they've been my friends since I was little. I had my first one at about 5 years old. Since then I had two more cats growing up in Canada. Now there's still one with my mom, keeping her company.

Took a bit of time before I had one after moving to the UK. But my husband couldn't refuse a cat that shows up at our door on his birthday. :D Now he's our baby.

Btw, I liked to hear some stories of the Prophet (pbuh) and his companions... And that there are a few with cats. That quickly grabbed my attention when I first heard of them.