• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Hot off the wire....

Picnic baskets can be used for more than just picnics. Haven't found out what else yet. Will report back later.

That is all....

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Attention: we now have a neighborhood rabbit who likes to visit our house. We have named the rabbit "Bunny Bun-bun". Last night, my wife put some salad out for it.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Attention: we now have a neighborhood rabbit who likes to visit our house. We have named the rabbit "Bunny Bun-bun". Last night, my wife put some salad out for it.

I had a pet rabbit that I got when I was 4, and I named her Bunny. She died a few weeks after my 12th birthday. I don't know how long rabbits are supposed to live, but I think she was quite old compared to normal rabbits.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I had a pet rabbit that I got when I was 4, and I named her Bunny. She died a few weeks after my 12th birthday. I don't know how long rabbits are supposed to live, but I think she was quite old compared to normal rabbits.
We've got foxes, cats, owls, hawks, and the occasional coyote around here, so I think a wild rabbit in these parts has a life expectancy well below that.

I worry that it'll all end in tears, but Bunny Bun-bun is shrewd and crafty, so I think she'll do better than most. :)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
We've got foxes, cats, owls, hawks, and the occasional coyote around here, so I think a wild rabbit in these parts has a life expectancy well below that.

I worry that it'll all end in tears, but Bunny Bun-bun is shrewd and crafty, so I think she'll do better than most. :)

I hope no one kills Bunny Bun-bun...... I had a cat once who killed rabbits that were bigger than he was, and he drug them into our garage... It was so gross... That cat was murdered though, by our neighbour.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I had a guinea pig when I was nine. It lived a couple of years. He squeaked when he was hungry.

I got a guinea pig when my hamster died, on December 4th, 1996, when I was 7. My mom bought her for me, because I as sad about my hamster. Her name was Abby(the guinea pig) the hamster was Sara. :D

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

This just in;

I will be there with my gun to kill that waskely wabbit... (for dinner)

Hold that salad on the side with dressing please.

That is all.....

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Hot off the wire.....

"Sweating like a pig"

Pigs don't sweat.....

Will report back later with results of pigs taking flight.....

That is all....

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I will be going to Chili's with my friend today. This is her first time there and they just opened up a new restaurant in our area.

*sings* Chili's Baby Back ribs. Chili's baby back ribs.

That is all

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I watched Rachael Ray on TV today. I don't usually watch daytime TV. I am breaking my own rule. But Carol Burnett was on it.
That is all.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
You dont have anywhere on your body, your arms, legs, ears, armpit, and nose hair all was gone. Gentoo did it, right?
I'll never tell. My lips are sealed.

May I have your attention please:

My lips have been sealed. Would the person who sealed them please identify the adhesive used so the proper solvent can be selected?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.