• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardero

Citizen Mod
In the mail yesterday, I received the certifiction that I have reached the 15 year benchmark as a full time employee for the New York State Thruway. I will also probably receive a pewter timepiece with this honor. What this means is, I only have 15 more years left until retirement and I will be 57 when that happens.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Announcement:

I am about to make coffee with REAL LIQUID water this time, rather than with ice cubes, as Mr. T had me convinced to do last time.

That is all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Uh oh....

I wrote a fanfiction, and someone gave a me good review... you guys... I'm starting to feel giddy...... Oh no!! I think I might be a little too confident about this right now......

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Nothing wrong with confidence.

He he. :D I want to write another chapter, but I've already written 3 just tonight, and I made a few typos in the last chapter... It probably sucks more than I think it does... My judgement is impaired due to lack of sleep. :D I sure am in love with my story right now though. :D eh he he hehe ehh heheh he!!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ah ha ha ha ha!! I think I might be at the only school in the world that doesn't have Good Friday off... Oh, well... At least I am not religious or anything... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.