• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Throat Punch Land Announces Exciting Development

Further to the announcement earlier today that Santa's Village amusement park will become Throat Punch Land for the 2008 season, Throat-Punch Land is now announcing that the park will feature Throat-Punch Elves!

As part of the park's plan to keep the spirit of Punch Yourself in the Throat Day alive every day of the year, the Throat-Punch Elves will wander the park, helping people punch themselves in the throat.

Park patrons who are disabled or have difficulty punching themselves in the throat can make arrangements ahead of time for a "Helper Elf", who will punch the patron in the throat for them. Please call the park office before your visit to book your Helper Elf.

With this exciting new development, the previously-announced auction of elf costumes has been cancelled.

- 30 -

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Throat Punch Land Announces Exciting Development

Further to the announcement earlier today that Santa's Village amusement park will become Throat Punch Land for the 2008 season, Throat-Punch Land is now announcing that the park will feature Throat-Punch Elves!

As part of the park's plan to keep the spirit of Punch Yourself in the Throat Day alive every day of the year, the Throat-Punch Elves will wander the park, helping people punch themselves in the throat.

Park patrons who are disabled or have difficulty punching themselves in the throat can make arrangements ahead of time for a "Helper Elf", who will punch the patron in the throat for them. Please call the park office before your visit to book your Helper Elf.

With this exciting new development, the previously-announced auction of elf costumes has been cancelled.

- 30 -

Awwww... I kind of wanted to dress like an elf... I guess I'll dress as a hobbit instead...

Anyway, I am going to Chemistry now, so I'll be online later tonight maybe. Adios. And Happy Throat Punching Day... (Whenever that is going to be...) "Punch Yourself in the Throat Day?" I don't remember what I called it...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Awwww... I kind of wanted to dress like an elf... I guess I'll dress as a hobbit instead...

Anyway, I am going to Chemistry now, so I'll be online later tonight maybe. Adios. And Happy Throat Punching Day... (Whenever that is going to be...) "Punch Yourself in the Throat Day?" I don't remember what I called it...

BY>>> Have fun learning how to blow things up! dont forget your goggles...and come back later please and tell us about what you mixed!

Blessings

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
How about a Sleestack?

I had to Google "Sleestack" - WOW! You've just unlocked a whole boatload of memories from my very early childhood. I didn't realize I'd ever seen "Land of the Lost", but I know I've seen the Sleestacks and the crystal matrix table before. I've got the same sort of feeling I had when I found "Emergency!" on late-night re-runs.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I had to Google "Sleestack" - WOW! You've just unlocked a whole boatload of memories from my very early childhood. I didn't realize I'd ever seen "Land of the Lost", but I know I've seen the Sleestacks and the crystal matrix table before. I've got the same sort of feeling I had when I found "Emergency!" on late-night re-runs.

Yeah man...there was "one" smart one(the leader) ...the rest were like slaves..(drones)

The family(the Dad and his son and daughter) were always trying to do the right thing in order for the window to open so they could "warp" back into the time they came from...they just were always a few seconds too late..

CHAKA CHAKA! ;)

Blessings

Dallas

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Announcement:

I'm going downtown to go girl watching today, but the friend I'm going with is running late.

That is all.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Im going to feed my Rottie and my Yorkshire..
And when my 12 and 18 year old get home PRETEND Im downtown..I'll play "hippie chic " or "ive got a brand new keY"(by Melonie)...

Then I'll cook....

Nuff said!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Announcement!

She called and we're going soon to watch girls!!!! YAY!!!! Wish me luck!!!

That is all.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Little grey cat, a feral that lives in my shed, is getting really bold. He let me stroke his head a few times at the feeding station this morning.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Announcement:

I got a good night's sleep last night, but I can't find my pants this morning. Coincidence?

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.