• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think the pills are starting to kick in. :D I always take two instead of one. It says take one, and if that doesn't work, take two... But I don't like risking it...

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Sweetie..

Im not your mom..but Im your sister in a sense..Dont be taking pills you dont even know what they are..I will worry about you ..Now do you want to be responsible for me not beign able to sleep well worrried about you?

Love

Dallas

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Thank you. :D I know what the pills are though... Advil cold and sinus. :D I won't be driving until about an hour and 15 minutes from now... I've got to go to class though, so I'll talk to you later. :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I don't have the box... I just take pills out of my mom's cabinet, and put them in a little container... I have Advil, Ibuprophen, and Excendrin Migrane, just in case... Oh well... what is the worst that could happen?? I don't have time to go eat anything anyway. I've got a class in 30 minutes... My Mt. Dew should sufice. :D
Stuff with aspirin or ibuprofin in it can be hard on your stomach if you have stomach problems to begin with. It may also have pseudoephedrine in it (it's listed in the ingredients on the Advil web site, but I don't think pseudoephedrine is legal everywhere), which isn't so much of a "take with food" issue as a "don't take too much" issue.

Actually, I found this on the linked page:

What special dietary instructions should I follow?

Foods and drinks that contain large amounts of caffeine can make the side effects of pseudoephedrine worse.

:(

Thank you. :D I know what the pills are though... Advil cold and sinus. :D I won't be driving until about an hour and 15 minutes from now... I've got to go to class though, so I'll talk to you later. :D
A lot of cold medications have antihistamines (and not the "non-drowsy" kind) in them . I don't know if the Advil Cold and Sinus stuff does, but with any that come in "Day" and "Night" versions, you can be pretty sure that it's not good to drive on the "Night" stuff.

Anyhow, I hope you're over your cold soon.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I used to take Niquil to help me sleep but stopped when someone told me I could get addicted to the alcohol in it.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I don't believe that pseudoephedrine is illegal anywhere as much as it is controlled now. Because of it being a major ingredient for meth many states have restrictions on how much you can purchase at once and you must present your ID and sign for the medication at the pharmacy itself.

I use Alavert D12, but I have to purchase it at the pharmacy even though it is not a prescription drug. It is a hassle if you realize you are out late at night and really need a pill. Because you can't get it anywhere until a pharmacy is open.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Here is my nosey bird issue..

Whereismynotecard is an 18 year old girl..

She say's she has no friends and her parents think her older sister who gets drunk hung the darn moon.

She feels like she is "considered" stupid..and takes her moms pills that make her feel "tipsy"...and she is trying to go to school...(or is going to school)

Now am I blind??? Or is that not some red flags to send out some love to her..And some advise from wise ones most liklely people with a few gray hairs?

Why do I feel like a bird..??..Like specifcally a hen bird.

I need to mind my own business..But I cant..(wont)

Blessings

Dallas

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I take anti-depressants, no one wants me around when I don't take them. They don't make me high, they just make me normal. ;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
ANNOUNCEMENT:

My friend the former crack-head just called -- she's still off crack (WHOOT!), she's working two jobs, and she wants me to take her to lunch after the first of the month.

That is all.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
ANNOUNCEMENT:

My friend the former crack-head just called -- she's still off crack (WHOOT!), she's working two jobs, and she wants me to take her to lunch after the first of the month.

That is all.

MY son was a crack head is still off crack!

He hasnt had a job in 8 years and has a baby on the way! WOOOOO HOOO!

He's 25...YAY!!

Blessings

Dalllas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I don't believe that pseudoephedrine is illegal anywhere as much as it is controlled now. Because of it being a major ingredient for meth many states have restrictions on how much you can purchase at once and you must present your ID and sign for the medication at the pharmacy itself.
Okay... I remember hearing about drug companies eliminating pseudoephedrine from some of their products and just assumed it was because of legal restriction.

Here is my nosey bird issue..

Whereismynotecard is an 18 year old girl..

She say's she has no friends and her parents think her older sister who gets drunk hung the darn moon.

She feels like she is "considered" stupid..and takes her moms pills that make her feel "tipsy"...and she is trying to go to school...(or is going to school)

Now am I blind??? Or is that not some red flags to send out some love to her..And some advise from wise ones most liklely people with a few gray hairs?

Why do I feel like a bird..??..Like specifcally a hen bird.

I need to mind my own business..But I cant..(wont)

Blessings

Dallas

Seems to me like she'll do fine, but I think it's a good thing you're watching out for her. :D

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Okay... I remember hearing about drug companies eliminating pseudoephedrine from some of their products and just assumed it was because of legal restriction.

Seems to me like she'll do fine, but I think it's a good thing you're watching out for her. :D

Yeah well she wont listen to me..But thats O.K..At least I said my peace and worried so I sprout another YES another gray hair..

Mostly about her sadness..She feels ignored,unimportant..and invisible...

She isnt invisible to me.

Blessings

Dallas

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yeah well she wont listen to me..But thats O.K..At least I said my peace and worried so I sprout another YES another gray hair..

Mostly about her sadness..She feels ignored,unimportant..and invisible...

She isnt invisible to me.
Nor to me, or to many people here. And she's definitely not unimportant. :)

Hmm... I think we're getting far to mushy here. Time for...

... BADGER CALISTHENICS!!!

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Nor to me, or to many people here. And she's definitely not unimportant. :)

Hmm... I think we're getting far to mushy here. Time for...

... BADGER CALISTHENICS!!!

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

Im running out of brreath!

Go ahead Black bear and DO arobics...

I can ride a bike!(and walk a 140 lb Rottie)

Blessings

Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.