• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I have no idea who those people are.

May I have your attention please!

Based on this, along with the fact that I think most music on the radio is crap compared to when I was in high school and other evidence, I am officially declaring myself an old coot who is out of touch with pop culture. Please prepare yourself for the inevitable sight of me wearing pants hiked up to my nipples fastened with a white belt, shaking a broom at local teenagers and telling them to get haircuts.

That is all.

Keep flipping the stations..Sometimes they play Purple Rain.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Metalocalypse follows the exploits of the part-American/part-Scandinavian death metal band Dethklok.
It's a TV show you will find on Adult Swim.

Dethklok2.jpg

From left to right: William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Nathan Explosion, Pickles, and Toki Wartooth.

Hooray!! :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Metalocalypse follows the exploits of the part-American/part-Scandinavian death metal band Dethklok.
It's a TV show you will find on Adult Swim.

Dethklok2.jpg

From left to right: William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Nathan Explosion, Pickles, and Toki Wartooth.

I do not get Adult Swim. Some Adult Swim cartoons are shown on TeleToon, but apparently not Metalocalypse. It seems I am out of touch because I am Canadian, not because I am an old coot.

I now have the following for sale:
- white belt, size 36.
- straw broom.

Both are out of the package but are in as-new condition and have been worn/shaken only once.

Thank you. That is all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

I do not get Adult Swim. Some Adult Swim cartoons are shown on TeleToon, but apparently not Metalocalypse. It seems I am out of touch because I am Canadian, not because I am an old coot.

I now have the following for sale:
- white belt, size 36.
- straw broom.

Both are out of the package but are in as-new condition and have been worn/shaken only once.

Thank you. That is all.

First of all: Buy Metalocalypse on DVD, because it is funny. :D

Second of all: How much do you want for the straw broom??

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I bought new games for my DS today. We went to the Comic Book Store.
I was handcuffed so I wasn't able to pick up a comic book or comic book
figure from the BASEMENT. So I used my mouth.
Dirty mouth! Clean it with Orbit!
125531.jpeg

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Why were you handcuffed?

Because when ever we go to the comic book store, I come out with a cart full of goodies. We don't have room for all the figures and comic books. So if I am handcuffed, either I leave the store with no items or one item in my mouth. :D

Plus, we ran out of duct tape. :p

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Because when ever we go to the comic book store, I come out with a cart full of goodies. We don't have room for all the figures and comic books. So if I am handcuffed, either I leave the store with no items or one item in my mouth. :D

Plus, we ran out of duct tape. :p

That is interestingly unusual. :D

cardero

Citizen Mod
Not having enough church experience, today mrscardero was surprised to find she only had a 5 dollar bill for the collection basket. Thinking that 5 dollars was too much, she efficiently traded the 5 dollar bill with a few singles.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Not having enough church experience, today mrscardero was surprised to find she only had a 5 dollar bill for the collection basket. Thinking that 5 dollars was too much, she efficiently traded the 5 dollar bill with a few singles.
Though I could not attend this religious dedication ceremony of Rizza's twin niece and nephew, I was just infromed that not one family member in attendance asked where I was or even how I was doing. :(

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
My sister packed me some food during the reception while
I was holding my nephew who fell asleep on me. I couldn't
wait to get to work and heat my food up. I put it in the
microwave for 10 minutes and it was still cold.

Needless to say, all I had was a certs and antacid for
lunch and dinner. I had food in my locker, canned soups,
which required heating.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Guess what I saw in the parking lot...

A squirell without a tail... He was alive too... Just running about... without a tail... What a weirdo. :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Announcement:

I am wearing no pants today.

That is all.

A251-089.thumb.jpg

Just trying to see if I can see you from here in NY to Colorado.

PHIL!!!!...........................

Moderator cut: image removed Photo edited by me

Whatcha drinkin'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.