• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Unchecked diabetes can cause very high cholesterol levels, high triglycerides (caused by too much sugar in the blood), kidney damage, blindness and coma. I was told all this in a class I had to take when I was first diagnosed. I don't have to take insulin, I just take an oral medication.

blackout

Violet.
NewsFlash!

My head feels so freikin congested right now
that I think it might just explode!

You may now resume your regularly scheduled programming.
(or go do something else entirely)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Tell him to get checked out.
It probably won't kill him, but unchecked diabetes will lead to a retinal detachment. They are nasty, expensive, and unpleasant things.

Unchecked diabetes can cause very high cholesterol levels, high triglycerides (caused by too much sugar in the blood), kidney damage, blindness and coma. I was told all this in a class I had to take when I was first diagnosed. I don't have to take insulin, I just take an oral medication.

He knows all of this... but he just won't go to the doctor... I cannot make him go... My mom is always trying to get him to go, but he is too stubborn... I don't care that much... If he wants to be that way then it's his problem.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh my gosh!! No one has had any random meaningless announcements since I last posted!?

Well, I'm going to class again. But not the same one I was talking about in my previous post. A different one.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Announcement:

I am listening to Looking For My Love from the album Brainwashed by George Harrison (one of my favorite singers). :)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Announcement:
I finally got a chance to get online but I only have 15 minutes so...

Hi everybody!

Happy Birthday UV and anyone else who's Birthday I missed! :)

Congratulations to all the new frubal whores, intern frubal whores, and Double frubal whores! :bow:

And my beer better still be there when I come back! (Phil, Nick,...this means you)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
NewsFlash!

My head feels so freikin congested right now
that I think it might just explode!

You may now resume your regularly scheduled programming.
(or go do something else entirely)

thismaysting.jpg

But it will take your mind off the congestion.

Attention:

The weekend is here. Woooo Hoooo!!!!!

That is all.

cardero

Citizen Mod
At exactly 5:05am, I had a Linwood sighting. I was going to quietly approach him and say hi but I did not want him to fly away.

That is all.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
The wallpaper in the room I am in is hideous.

And, I think I'm still invisible. Either that or incognito. Whichever is funnier.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
May I have your attention, please.

The deer have decided that the grass near the road tastes best. Please exercise caution as you drive by the buffet.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.