• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
This just in....

Due to the US Recession....

tooth fairies are stealing money and leaving teeth under pillows.....

That's all for now.....

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
That happened to my daughter. The tooth fairy forgot to give her money for her tooth. I told her that the tooth fairy is sorry she forgot and gave me the money to give to her :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think my dad has diabetes, but he won't get checked... oh well... We are all going to die eventually from something... it might as well be diabetes for him...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Big Announcement:

I have PMS (or PMT). I apologize for anything I may post under this condition and if this is way too much information. I should have realized why I was so frustrated setting my husband's myspace layout.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I think my dad has diabetes, but he won't get checked... oh well... We are all going to die eventually from something... it might as well be diabetes for him...
Untreated diabetes isn't a picnic. Pester him until he goes to the doctor.

Or... sneaky plan: buy him a racecar or a small plane. To get his licence for either one, he'll have to get a medical. ;)

The only problem with the sneaky plan: it involves the expense of a racecar or a small plane.

I've never had a myspace...

You're not missing much. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Untreated diabetes isn't a picnic. Pester him until he goes to the doctor.

Or... sneaky plan: buy him a racecar or a small plane. To get his licence for either one, he'll have to get a medical. ;)

The only problem with the sneaky plan: it involves the expense of a racecar or a small plane.

Hmmm... Well, we are pretty sure he has it... He says if he eats a lot of sugar, his vision is blurry... I cannot force him to get tested, and it's his problem... If he hates doctors that much... He knows what could happen, and I guess it isn't that important to him...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I took two Advil Cold and Sinus pills, and had a big cup of cappuchino... And I feel too excited... I don't know what to do... It is weird. Like I want to lay down and go to sleep, but I also want to go run around and move...

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I have type 2 diabetes. I was diagnosed about 3 years ago. I had terrible blurred vision and was incredibly tired all the time (fatigued, actually).
My mother never wants to go a doctor either.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have type 2 diabetes. I was diagnosed about 3 years ago. I had terrible blurred vision and was incredibly tired all the time (fatigued, actually).
My mother never wants to go a doctor either.

I'd have to have gotten shot or stabbed for me to go to the doctor... and I might not even go then if I think I could handle it on my own. :D Just pull the bullet out, and apply pressure until it stops bleeding... and the same thing with the knife wound... I bet my mother would make me go though...

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Hmmm... Well, we are pretty sure he has it... He says if he eats a lot of sugar, his vision is blurry... I cannot force him to get tested, and it's his problem... If he hates doctors that much... He knows what could happen, and I guess it isn't that important to him...
Tell him to get checked out.
It probably won't kill him, but unchecked diabetes will lead to a retinal detachment. They are nasty, expensive, and unpleasant things.

Status
Not open for further replies.