• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Anyhow, I hope you're over your cold soon.
I don't have a cold... just a headache, and it is quite gone now.

Yeah well she wont listen to me..But thats O.K..At least I said my peace and worried so I sprout another YES another gray hair..

Mostly about her sadness..She feels ignored,unimportant..and invisible...

She isnt invisible to me.

Blessings

Dallas

Nor to me, or to many people here. And she's definitely not unimportant. :)

Hmm... I think we're getting far to mushy here. Time for...

... BADGER CALISTHENICS!!!

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

:D Thank you guys, but I'm fine. I feel happier now than I have in a long time, thanks to my new philosophy of laughing at everything, especaily when it is something that would noramally make me angry or sad...

For instance... I spilled coffee all over my hand, and leg, and all over the floor, because I was pouring hot water into the cup, and I missed the cup and poured it on my hand instead; I instinctively jerked my hand away, but it was the hand in which I held the mostly-full cup of very hot coffee, and it got everywhere. Instead of getting angry, I laughed, and cleaned it, and then came in here, to my room to talk to the religious forums people. Because I love you guys. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think taking the advil cold and sinus, without eating anything, and with the combination of coffee and Mt. Dew has a much stronger effect than if I had eaten, and hadn't had coffee and Mt. Dew...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm starting to feel like I will throw up... this has been happening every time I eat something... I never throw up... I just feel like I might.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
:D Thank you guys, but I'm fine. I feel happier now than I have in a long time, thanks to my new philosophy of laughing at everything, especaily when it is something that would noramally make me angry or sad...

For instance... I spilled coffee all over my hand, and leg, and all over the floor, because I was pouring hot water into the cup, and I missed the cup and poured it on my hand instead; I instinctively jerked my hand away, but it was the hand in which I held the mostly-full cup of very hot coffee, and it got everywhere. Instead of getting angry, I laughed, and cleaned it, and then came in here, to my room to talk to the religious forums people. Because I love you guys. :D

Aww...

Fun story time!

A few years back, I was doing some body work on my car... actually, repairing old, bad body work.

A couple years before that, my sister had been driving the car (and was actually in a funeral procession) when a car behind her lost its brakes; the driver decided that instead of rear-ending one car, she'd straddle the lane marking and ping-pong between the two lines of cars, doing body damage to a whole bunch of cars, including mine. We found out later that the body shop we took the car to just slapped bondo on over the dent without doing any prep work at all.

Anyhow, the bad repair was starting to crack and peel, so I decided to do it properly myself. The first step was grinding away all the bondo to find good metal to use as a base for the new repair. I was using a wire brush in an electric drill; the safety goggles I was wearing had a strap that hung down a bit too much, and I was way too focused on my grinding... and, well, I snagged the strap on the wire brush. In a flash, the strap wound around the shaft and the drill and wire brush suddenly zipped straight at my face, cracking my goggles and cutting a nice gouge out of my cheek. I wrestled with the drill for a while (which was still turned on, and still trying to get closer to my face) until I could get a hand free to unplug it.

So... besides the fact that this is the only instance that I know of where safety glasses actually caused an injury, I guess the point is that everyone has episodes of clutziness. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Aww...

Fun story time!

A few years back, I was doing some body work on my car... actually, repairing old, bad body work.

A couple years before that, my sister had been driving the car (and was actually in a funeral procession) when a car behind her lost its brakes; the driver decided that instead of rear-ending one car, she'd straddle the lane marking and ping-pong between the two lines of cars, doing body damage to a whole bunch of cars, including mine. We found out later that the body shop we took the car to just slapped bondo on over the dent without doing any prep work at all.

Anyhow, the bad repair was starting to crack and peel, so I decided to do it properly myself. The first step was grinding away all the bondo to find good metal to use as a base for the new repair. I was using a wire brush in an electric drill; the safety goggles I was wearing had a strap that hung down a bit too much, and I was way too focused on my grinding... and, well, I snagged the strap on the wire brush. In a flash, the strap wound around the shaft and the drill and wire brush suddenly zipped straight at my face, cracking my goggles and cutting a nice gouge out of my cheek. I wrestled with the drill for a while (which was still turned on, and still trying to get closer to my face) until I could get a hand free to unplug it.

So... besides the fact that this is the only instance that I know of where safety glasses actually caused an injury, I guess the point is that everyone has episodes of clutziness. :D

:D My coffee incident would have probably been amusing to witness... It didn't help that I was drugged out on Advil either... :D I don't even know how I poured the water all over my hand instead of in the cup... What was I thinking?? Nothing apparently...

cardero

Citizen Mod
Netflix just apologized to me (personally) for delivering my movies late and have offered a 5% reduction towards this month's fee.

They apologized to ME!!!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Netflix just apologized to me (personally) for delivering my movies late and have offered a 5% reduction towards this month's fee.

They apologized to ME!!!

Hooray!!

The inside of the left side of my head feels itchy, or like there is gum in it... I don't know how to explain it... Like my ear and behind my eye have this odd pressure... :sarcastic

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here is my announcements:

I have a Dr. Pepper.
I think I might buy french fries after school.
I've got to go to my 1:00 class soon... I think I can wait a few more minutes before I start to walk over there...

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Attention:

Multiple passengers may ride on one multi-ride ticket, as long as the ticket is cancelled once for each passenger and the ticket holder spins around three times (clockwise for eastbound trains, counterclockwise for westbound trains).

For southbound trains, for your safety, passengers without snorkels should proceed to the upper level of the car immediately after boarding.

Thank you for your patience.

All aboard!

Inky

Announcements!

1. I love my boyfriend so much! He is the awesomest person in the world and I am the luckiest person in the world because I get to move to California with him in a few months after graduation! Yay!

2. Gin and soda is good, and so is Coke and bourbon.

3. I'm tipsy.

4. My boyfriend is ALSO incredibly sexy.

5. I'm going to walk to the store to buy some flowers for my room, so I will no longer be near the gin. Goodbye, gin! Goodnight, forum!

Inky

Also my desktop background is a cute baby pig sniffing a daffodil, and if I let my eyes unfocus they merge into a horrible daffodil pig!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
My desktop background is the same as my signature. :D Woooot!! I love those fictional guys...
I have no idea who those people are.

May I have your attention please!

Based on this, along with the fact that I think most music on the radio is crap compared to when I was in high school and other evidence, I am officially declaring myself an old coot who is out of touch with pop culture. Please prepare yourself for the inevitable sight of me wearing pants hiked up to my nipples fastened with a white belt, shaking a broom at local teenagers and telling them to get haircuts.

That is all.

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I have no idea who those people are.

Neither do I, but I did find them on the net
Metalocalypse-Dethklok.jpg

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Metalocalypse follows the exploits of the part-American/part-Scandinavian death metal band Dethklok.
It's a TV show you will find on Adult Swim.

Dethklok2.jpg

From left to right: William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Nathan Explosion, Pickles, and Toki Wartooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.