• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Announcement:

Hannah did not know until recently that people used to think it was unhealthy to sleep in ones underwear.

That is all.

cardero

Citizen Mod
TO ALL THAT ARE WORKING THE MIDNIGHT SHIFT

TONIGHT’S WORK SCHEDULE
March 26, 2008 11:00pm-07:00am

11:00pm-12:00am
The reading of the story behind the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES in this month’s BACK ISSUE magazine.

12:00am-1:00am
METROID PRIME 2:ECHOES (bring your own GameCube controller)

1:00am-1:30am
SNACK TIME
Tonights snack is Lemon Squares from Hannaford’s bakery. It will be served with hot coffee and a hint of International Delight’s Limited Edition White Chocolate Mudslide coffee creamer.

1:30am-3:00am
METROID PRIME 2:ECHOES (continued)

3:00am-4:00am
RELIGIOUS FORUMS
Compare, Discuss, Debate

4:00am-5:30am
Tonight’s movie is the ambiguous THE BEAST OF YUCCA FLATS starring the freakish cinematic behemoth Tor Johnson served with the comedy styling’s of the Mystery Science Theater crew.

5:30am-7:00am
PSP Final Fantasy II

PLEASE BE PREPARED AND WELL RESTED!!!

That is all.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ooooooh... I don't work the night shift though... I just stay up really late and then go to school in the morning... I should be going to sleep soon.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Now everyone can see that cardero doesn't really work but he still gets paid. Since we both work as collectors, I am waiting for him to retire so I can step in his place. RF all night. That would be sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
We've replaced whereismynotecard's Advil Cold & Sinus medication with sugar pills. Check back in 30 minutes to see if she notices... :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
:confused:

Check the label! Find that out darlin..

Blessings

Dallas

I don't have the box... I just take pills out of my mom's cabinet, and put them in a little container... I have Advil, Ibuprophen, and Excendrin Migrane, just in case... Oh well... what is the worst that could happen?? I don't have time to go eat anything anyway. I've got a class in 30 minutes... My Mt. Dew should sufice. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.