• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I'd announce that Manchester United won their way into the Champion's League semifinals yesterday, but that's not meaningless.

Instead, here it is: I don't feel like going to class tonight.

Thank you.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
urh, my new snake still smells funny
Ahh, that new snake smell. :D

i cant think of a word that means "right hand man" that sounds more intelligent
Confidante?

Wingman?

Go-to guy?

Co-pilot?

May I have your attention please:

While coming up with other terms for "right hand man", it occurred to me that the term "Girl Friday" is wrong in all sorts of ways.

That is all.

BFD_Zayl

I have an announcement. I have taken a breath, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another............uh-oh.... is it bad to stop? *thump*

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I have an announcement. I have taken a breath, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another, and another............uh-oh.... is it bad to stop? *thump*

I breathe a lot... It is a bad habit, but I am completely addicted to how alive it makes me feel. I really need to quit, but I feel almost as if I need to breathe constantly!! I should have never started in the first place...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here's my annoucements:

I love the sound of fans.

(Like this one)
Table_Fan.jpg

They have fans in the computer lab for some reason... I guess maybe it would get hot in here if they didn't?? I don't know what is going on...

Furthermore, I am really feeling like I want something with honey mustard on it for lunch... Maybe a Subway?? Or maybe some Chicken McNuggets??
mcnugget6lg.jpg

I don't like Honey Mustard on those though... I'd have to get barbeque sauce...

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Spring is here:

The weeds are coming up in my yard. (lovely --:sarcastic)

The heads and breasts of the house finches at the feeder are turning bright scarlet. Both the finches and doves are downing massive quantities of seed.

I need to catch as many street cats as possible tomorrow for Sunday's spay/neuter clinic to avert a plague of Spring kittens.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh my gosh guys... I was trying to find a picture of a happy meal, and I found these:

ronaldmchummer.jpg

mcdonalds_happy_meal.jpg

Ha ha!! Oh my gosh!!
mcpizza08.jpg

50 chicken nuggets!?! What would you do with all of them!?!
50piece.jpg

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I don't think people actually eat those chicken McNuggets, I think they use them to throw at each other. They are not really fit to eat. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.