• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
But where it is is a "thing"... do you see the problem?

I don't see the problem... Let's say the thing is my Metalocalypse DVD... It exists, because I see it there, on my shelf... and my shelf exists because I see it there in my room, and my room exists because it is in my house... I suppose it has to stop somewhere though... But this means not that nothing doesn't exist, but rather that nothing does exist... Because where is the universe?? Where is it?!?! :eek:

OH NO!! Nothing exists!!

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Attention All:

When I get a really bad headache I let the hubby tie a scarf really tight around my head and it seems to help.

That is all.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
May I have your attention on the platform:

The time is now 1:41. The 12:15 train, rescheduled for 12:35, will be arriving in ten minutes at 11:30. After a 5 minute stop, the train will depart at 2:08. Thank you.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Announcement:

Someone pitched a rock at my van while I was driving past a gas station this afternoon and shattered a window on my driver's side. The back of my van is full of glass. Whoever did it, I heard them yelling "wooohooo" before they must have run off. They were gone by the time I got pulled over and realized the full extent of the damage.

That is all.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Whoever did it, I heard them yelling "wooohooo" before they must have run off.

Did you see either tatas or buttocks out of anyones window? Then it wasn't me. :D

Attention please!

I want something strong to drink and I only have Vodka. If anyone has something different, please let me know.

That is all.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Did you see either tatas or buttocks out of anyones window? Then it wasn't me. :D

Attention please!

I want something strong to drink and I only have Vodka. If anyone has something different, please let me know.

That is all.

I don't believe I have anything stronger than vodka. Some Peach Schnapps and some HotDamn. That's about it. I like vodka, but at least HotDamn tastes better as straight shots than vodka does. :p

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I don't believe I have anything stronger than vodka. Some Peach Schnapps and some HotDamn. That's about it. I like vodka, but at least HotDamn tastes better as straight shots than vodka does. :p

I'll be right over.

ba700sa.gif

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Announcement:

Someone pitched a rock at my van while I was driving past a gas station this afternoon and shattered a window on my driver's side. The back of my van is full of glass. Whoever did it, I heard them yelling "wooohooo" before they must have run off. They were gone by the time I got pulled over and realized the full extent of the damage.

That is all.

:sad4: That's so mean. :(

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I am awake now so I will cease at once to spam the Forums with sucky threads.

That is all.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I was up all night so my posts will probably get less coherant as the day wears on.

Status
Not open for further replies.