• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Attention:

In case any of you weren't already aware, I AM a hording whore.

Be mindful of what you bring to my jobs.

That is all.

Peace,
Mystic

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Attention: If I were a carpenter, and you were a lady, I would probably over-charge you, and you would complain because the job was supposed to be finished three weeks ago.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
ATTN:
To: My RF Friends

I am watching a speech by Brett Favre and I am not even a football fan. The man is crying.

Goodbye and good luck.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
ATTN:
To: My RF Friends

I am watching a speech by Brett Favre and I am not even a football fan. The man is crying.

Goodbye and good luck.

I'm actually in Green Bay right now, and I'm not a football fan either.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Attention: IF you can read this announcement you are sitting too close to the screen.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Attention peeps. Attention peeps.

I have posted more awards on the Wannabe, Intern, Frubal Whore thread. Please claim your award before I claim them and place them on my shelf.

That is all.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Now that you mention it, those last several posts really don't have anything at all to do with pasta! Except maybe metaphorically.

It's painfully hard to get a serious discussion comparing pastas to holy scriptures going on this Forum -- and now, this!

Status
Not open for further replies.