• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Attention:

Yesterday, a bird walked right up to me and begged for food.

That is all.

We have a lot of pigeons in the San Diego area and they beg for food constantly. You would not believe how many of them gather if a kid drops a box of popcorn.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Listen Up!!

I put my Pepsi in the freezer for a few hours... so it is cold now. :D Even a little bit of a slushy consistancy... So you do not have to worry about that anymore... I repeat: Do not worry about that anymore.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
cardero was getting a light bulb out of the drawer and I asked him if he was going to replace the blown out bulb in my bathroom. He said, "No. I am going to put it in my mouth and light my mouth up."

Smart butt.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Attention:

Will someone please scratch my foot for me? I am all together too lazy today to do it myself.

Thank you.

Peace,
Mystic

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Attention:

Whoever left their panties on my head during last night's orgy can reclaim them now.

That is all.

*scratches Heather's foot*

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Attention:

Whoever left their panties on my head during last night's orgy can reclaim them now.

That is all.

*scratches Heather's foot*

Was I wearing any underwear?
squoi.gif

Attention:

I was going to announce that I lost my underwear last night but Sunstone has found it. I repeat. Sunstone has found it. You may stop looking now. Mister T, check your strippers pole for my bra. Thank you.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Now hear this:

Announcement one of two:

The Great Escape is an awesome movie.

Announcement two of two:

Send down thirty feet of rope!

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.