• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Thank you whereismynotecard :) I think it was the sarcastic comment about how much they were glad I was back on here that gave the indication. I'm sure this poster was fruballed for it. :D Oh well, hate makes the world go round.

I think people dish out hate too freely. My hate is reserved for a very select few people. Someone would have to really **** me off for me to actually hate them. I didn't catch the comment you are referring to, but I'm sure most people around here don't hate you. And if they do, that's their problem, right?

rojse

RF Addict
And lets hope this one is a good one :rolleyes:

About transformers this time for example. With transformers as main characters. Saving the humans instead of humans saving transformers...
As in the original story of the cartoons and stuff..

As an optimist, it can't be any worse than the last pile of rubbish that was the original movie.

Whenever I recall that movie, all I think about is how many high-quality, intelligent movies you could make for a hundred and fifty million dollars.

rojse

RF Addict
True that..

Asuming you do mean the "real life" movie from a year back and not the real original movie wich was still a cartoon/movie :p

Was there a cartoon movie?

I'd watch that - it would help remove the horrible aftertaste of the first movie. It was so awful, I only managed to watch the first hour. I definitely wasn't sitting through another two.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Apart from this are you happy with the change, or will you change back ?

I'm just going to test it out and see how it works. I might change it back later. I've been a shemale for the longest time. I haven't been just a regular old female in forever... And I hadn't ever been a male. I bet it will be fun.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Being a man now, I think I could eat an entire one of these:

273087343BoAuXd_ph.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.