• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
something to look at while you are wolfing down that pizza, enjoy.

husqvarna%20riding%20lawn%20mower%2042%20in%20yth2042.jpg

Oh thank you! I love lawn mowers!!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
This is the best thing I could ask for:

automania.jpg

I hope Baggins gets it for me for a late father's day gift. I should have switched genders earlier so I could get a fathers day present from my Gins.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm getting this for my husband:

70755_-_Vintage_Car.JPG

That's right. I've got a husband and a wife. :giraffe: :tribal: We don't follow the rules of the states. If I want to be married to two people, I can. We all love each other, and Baggins loves having a mom and two dads.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Lawn mowers?...lawn mowers??!

I don't care who you are...NOBODY has an interest in lawn mowers. If you do, it's most certainly an interest in making them the butt of a joke that conveys just how uninteresting they are, so....point made.

lol

Do you still want to be married to me even though I'm a man now? You can sleep with my wife if you want.

I'm getting this for my husband:
That's right. I've got a husband and a wife. :giraffe: :tribal: We don't follow the rules of the states. If I want to be married to two people, I can. We all love each other, and Baggins loves having a mom and two dads.

I am so sorry, I shouldn't have presumed

10722450v1_350x350_Front.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I bought a mushroom pizza. But it was half pepperoni para mi hermana. I'm a ***** ***** man and only ate half of the pizza. I'm such a worthless ***** *****.

refering to your grossly insignificant coment about the transformers movie, it happened to be one of the most profitable movies made with an allround approval rate from the general public. Thus meaning it doesnt matter how ****, good, intelligent, stupid or far fetched the movie is, it happend have everything a movie needs: hot chicks, fast cars, some reasonable inteligence and lots of explosions. hence why they made another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.