• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
OH NO!!

There it is!!

casper.jpg

http://z.about.com/d/landscaping/1/0/y/D/tree_ghost.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Yes, yes. I have a big fluffy worm on my bed. I love to snuggle with said worm when my Baggins is not in a snuggling mood. Sometimes Baggins likes to snuggle, and sometimes he doesn't. That's what the worm is for. The worm, which is a a hermaphrodite (however that is spelled) is named Squyrm, The Wyrm. I don't think it is weird that I snuggle with him/her.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I'm here at work wondering how some of these people got their license.
Who read them the test? Did they pay someone to take the test for them?
Some are honest and tell me, "I'm so stupid. I read that it said, CARS NO TOLL STAY ON LEFT, but I came here anyways. I'm sorry."

I can't wait till my night is over. I get to go home, do some house cleaning although I know cardero did a lot of the cleaning already and then do some doodling on our NEW TOY!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Where the hell is everyone tonight?? What, do you guys have jobs or something!?!? Why aren't you staying up all night on the interent? What the hell?

(yes, I do know it isn't the same time everywhere in the world. I assume everyone here lives exactly where I do.) :D

TurkeyOnRye

I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes.
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies.
You never know just how you look through other people's eyes.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
My Superman lock on my locker broke. I couldn't get my locker open last night. I had my co-worker have maintenance cut the lock but make sure no one threw the lock away. Time to search eBay for a new Superman lock.

Jeremiah

Good news: Paycheck arrived! w00t! I was down to 20$ in my checking account

Bad news: I got a paper cut opening the envelope. :sad4:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Good news: Paycheck arrived! w00t! I was down to 20$ in my checking account

Bad news: I got a paper cut opening the envelope. :sad4:

Use this for the cut.
ninja.jpg

cardero and I will be playing Crystal Chronicles for 6
hours tonight. Snacks in between. Wooo Hooo!!!!
Then we are going to breakfast in the morning.
funny-pictures-kitten-is-excited-about-bacon.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I think I'm going to stay a male for a bit longer. Nothing is much different, besides that a couple people think I'm a guy now. I wonder if I stayed a male, if everyone around here would forget I was ever a female in the first place...

Status
Not open for further replies.