• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I rode my bicycle today with my mom and sister. It was jolly good fun. I want to do the same tomorrow, if my mom and sister are up for it. I can't wait until my other sister comes back from Australia. It sucks that I never have anyone to play with when she's gone. I went to a movie with a friend, and another movie with a different friend. I can't figure out if they like me or if they are just hanging out with me because they feel like they have to...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I wish I could think of more songs that I like. I'm trying to vastly extend my youtube playlist. Right now I've got 40-some songs on it. I want more, but I cannot think of any to look up.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I am hearing thunder outside. It's going to rain which means I don't have to worry about watering my plants. It's going to rain all week. Probably through 4th of July weekend.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I am hearing thunder outside. It's going to rain which means I don't have to worry about watering my plants. It's going to rain all week. Probably through 4th of July weekend.

I need to water my tomato plants and my flowers which live outside. Most of my inside plants are suculents and don't need much water. :D I really love my plants.

2nd interview on Montag, a chance to talk myself out of the jobses :foot: Ooh I get to...I mean I have to buy a new suit .

Status
Not open for further replies.