• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I found a photo of me from when I was about 15/16, with my long curly hair! I miss it.

I should upload that photo. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh wowwee!! guess what?!?
Imma make a sammich tomorrow...
and imma eat it!

I might put some chips on it.
Do you put chips on a sammich?

I do.

I'm talking about potato chips, ie: crisps, not french fries.
I can see how some of you might get those two confused...

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I've decided to put a sign up on my window that says, "CARS FREE". We aren't allowed to have signs up, but it's been really crazy with the cars today. My arm gets tired from waving them through and I start to losse my voice when I have to constantly say, "Free. Keep going." "No toll." It has been working just as long as the drivers understand what it means. Some drivers I still have to open my window to explain to them that they don't have to pay because they don't speak english. It's quite now.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
You don't touch the yard, that's my job!!

That is all.

You are a little late for replying to my post. Wednesday already past. Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for work?

I am sitting here wondering if cardero will ever listen to me. I found out the other day that when I told him something, he wasn't really listening. That is all.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I found out the other day that when I told him something, he wasn't really listening.
Was it the time you were relating one of your dreams to me?

e48e7c7e0490a646

rojse

RF Addict
You are a little late for replying to my post. Wednesday already past. Aren't you suppose to be getting ready for work?

I am sitting here wondering if cardero will ever listen to me. I found out the other day that when I told him something, he wasn't really listening. That is all.

Isn't it sad that husband and wife can only talk to eachother through the medium of RF.

If they have kids, some very persuasive writing must have taken place in the communication between the two.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I already did!

It hides in my bedroom, and it's here every night waiting for me to come back in here!!
The ones that drive me the craziest are the big, fat slow ones. I wonder if there are different species of flies or if the big ones are just old?

Anyway, sounds like it's time to nail the sucker with a swatter. :D

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
The ones that drive me the craziest are the big, fat slow ones. I wonder if there are different species of flies or if the big ones are just old?

Anyway, sounds like it's time to nail the sucker with a swatter. :D

I don't want fly guts all over my wall/table/floor... I like to get them to land on my window and then put my blinds down so they'll be stuck back there and won't buzz in my ear.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Here were my plants in April, I think:

And here they are now:

Look how much they've grown! :D
boy, I really love them.

The spider plants and the tulips were actually replaced with rosemary and whatever is in the white pot. I actually don't know what that plant is. My mom bought it for me when I had been sick for a few weeks. My throat was really sore and I lost my voice... It was probably some horrible sickness, but it's gone now. :D Anyway, the spider plants and tulips weren't doing well... so they aren't in the second pic-cha.

Status
Not open for further replies.