• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojse

RF Addict
Oh, and speaking of Family Guy, I brought seasons four, five, six, seven, and eight last week, all under thirty dollars. :danana:

cardero

Citizen Mod
What about the first episode of Season 4? Have you tried that?
If that was the episode where Peter lists off all the cancelled shows that Fox has to clear to make way for the renewal of Family Guy, no. But I did show him that opening joke.

The problem with Family Guy is that there are moments of brilliance (these moments can sometimes be hilarious) that are hidden within the main show. I had to follow an episode guide just to figure out which shows might attract him (he only gave me 3 episodes to persuade him).

I started off with an episode of Inside The Actor’s Guild (which didn't count as an episode) where James Lipton interviews Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Mike Henry and Seth Green. Starting the marathon with this hour long show was a sneaky tactic on my part but I thought it was important that he understand the creative force behind the show.

I then showed the Family Guy episode, Patriot Games where Peter is signed to the New England Patriots. I did this to show off Family Guy’s wonderful musical numbers and animation choreography and if all else failed, I would try to appeal to RF Members RalphC.’s fondness for sports. Then we went right over to Whistle While You Work where Brian first dated Julian and straight over to the controversial Barely Legal where Brian takes Meg to the prom to show RF member RalphC. that the show was edgy and that this wasn’t his daddy’s Simpsons (no offense to Angellous).

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
RF Member RalphC. is coming over today and he is giving me a second chance to impress him with three of the funniest episodes of The Family Guy. This is my last chance with RalphC., if I don't produce he doesn't ever want to hear about Family Guy again. Any episode suggestions or recommendations from my RFfiliates?

To Live and Die in Dixie
PTV
Brian Does Hollywood (the second part should work, but feel free to show both episodes)

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
This was one of my favorites (first appearance of Herbert). I showed this to RF member RalphC. last year during my first chance to impress him.

There's just something wrong with him then if he didn't like that episode. That one was great, and is perhaps my all time favorite episode.

On an unrelated note I saw Zombieland last weekend, and it was hilarious. Possibly the best opening scene for a horror or comedy film. I know I'll never listen to For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica without thinking of zombies ever again.

I am feeling mostly melancholic today..

Cheerz ups ;)

melon.collie.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.