• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Cheerz ups ;)

melon.collie.bmp

Heheh, thanks :)
Not feeling sad though, just kind of meh..

rojse

RF Addict
I'm watching Blakes 7 right now - a late 70's, early 80's television series. It is about a small group of rebels fighting a totalitarian authority. Special effects are rather average (about what you would expect). The story, though, is quite well-done - interesting characters and moral problems, and well-written. Lovely.

The reason I mention this is because the main character is named Blake... Roj Blake.
:tribal:

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I'm watching Blakes 7 right now - a late 70's, early 80's television series. It is about a small group of rebels fighting a totalitarian authority. Special effects are rather average (about what you would expect). The story, though, is quite well-done - interesting characters and moral problems, and well-written. Lovely.
I'm watching it as well. Very cheaply produced but very well written and influential series.

It actually might rain today! :clap

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
One of my secondary PC's is just screaming for a reinstall.. I am so not in the mood for that..
Might need to as I feel a new LANparty coming up..:s

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Hello! I'll probably run away again right after this! I have been so busy with moving to CA and going to school and learning the freeway system, hehe! But hopefully I can stop by more often sometime soon. I miss some peeps! :bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.