• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

linwood

your majesty may jump up and down. the god of up and down gave its permision. :p

Impossible.
There is no god of up and down.

Everyone knows there is a god for .."up" and a god for ..."down".

They also never agree on anything so they couldn`t have agreed to give permission for her to jump up AND down.

One will always require her to be "up" while the other will always require her to be "down".

Of course this means she`s destined to be tormented forever either under or over, I`m not sure.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ah well then emotions are just running high. I'd a give it awhile the first romance almost never lasts. I can tell you from living here in Mississippi that when girls make the mistake of marrying their first love it always ends in divorce in a short time. I've met countless women who had been married and divorced by their early 20's because of this.

Sorry to hear that things suck right now though, but I don't think you'll stay friendless for long. From what I've seen on RF you seem really nice to me. So just try to talk to people you might share interests with, and things should turn around in no time!

I don't think they'll break up. They both really really like each other.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
:danana: My banana isn't dancing. I'm afraid it's dead.
Hope thishelp to lift your mood :p
Dressed-upBanana.jpg

cardero

Citizen Mod
RF Member RalphC. is coming over today and he is giving me a second chance to impress him with three of the funniest episodes of The Family Guy. This is my last chance with RalphC., if I don't produce he doesn't ever want to hear about Family Guy again. Any episode suggestions or recommendations from my RFfiliates?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have health insurance now. None of the doctors I was hoping for, the closest dentist is 35 miles away, but dammit, at least I have something. Only real problem is, I'm paying for prescription coverage and the plan/card they sent me doesn't have it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
RF Member RalphC. is coming over today and he is giving me a second chance to impress him with three of the funniest episodes of The Family Guy. This is my last chance with RalphC., if I don't produce he doesn't ever want to hear about Family Guy again.

I just wanted to announce that RF Member RalphC. just left and I think we made some significant progress on the Family Guy episodes and I didn't even have to break out of Season 4 to do it. He laughed in many of the right places but still has trouble digesting whole episodes. We went through the preliminary debates and discussions and accusations where he believed that I was just making him over in my image but I showed him that the show and the endearing efforts of the creators should be enough to convince him that it is a great show. I left him with the option that he was allowed to watch Season 1 and 2 without me but if he was willing to venture further we should watch them together (because that's what friends are for). I would consider this a major breakthrough in our relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.