• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
My Christmas Cactus is going to flower again! Oh! I hope it flowers before the bloom falls off... Last time there were two blooms. One opened into a beautiful flower, and the other was smaller. Then they both fell off after a while. Hopefully this one turns into a flower before it falls off.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Awesome!! I have always wanted an English Longbow. How much does he charge? And does he have a web site?

Well he is only charging me around 40 dollars. He makes them for hobby, so I don't think he has a website :sorry1:

He is making mine out of hickory, which he said is a cheaper wood, and I'm assuming it's good for beginners. I'm gonna ask him if he can give me instructions on how to make my own as well

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Well he is only charging me around 40 dollars. He makes them for hobby, so I don't think he has a website :sorry1:

He is making mine out of hickory, which he said is a cheaper wood, and I'm assuming it's good for beginners. I'm gonna ask him if he can give me instructions on how to make my own as well

Cool. Sounds like a good deal to me.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
@ 9/10th penguin, yeah, it said that when i took the test thing, i still haven't heard of him, lol.

@ everyone else who wants to listen to someone whine, i'm going to die! not literally, but i've had a toothache for the last 24 hours, where i woke up in agony, and only got about 1 hour of sleep because of it. i had to work, so i wasn't able to do much, other than take WAY too much tylenol, which i can't take anymore of cause i don't want to overdose. Not that the tylenol ever did anymore then give me about 30 minutes of respite anyway. i'm supposed to work at 11 am this morning as well, but i'm probably gonna call in, and go to a dentist, cause i'm gonna die from pain if i don't. just had to whine. if you guys have any kind of tips on how to dull the pain till i can either 1. get it fixed, or 2. get some frigging painkillers, i would love to hear them. thanks!

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I've got very visible cavities in two of my teeth. And probably at least two other teeth with cavities. I've always been scared of the dentist, so I've been putting it off, but it's getting worse and worse. My bottom back left tooth has a huge hole in it. I've made a densit appointment for April 9th. I told them that I was making the appointment because I had a cavity. They said, "so have you already had your teeth looked at then?" And I said no... and that I just know I have one. (even though I also know I've got more than one...) Hopefully they'll fix at least some of them when I go in there so I won't have to make tons of appointments.

It will be nice to be able to chew with the left side of my mouth again, and to be able to eat pears and apples without peeling the skin off first. Maybe I just have sensitive teeth though. Maybe I'll never be able to eat a pear or apple skin... :(

TurkeyOnRye

I've got very visible cavities in two of my teeth. And probably at least two other teeth with cavities. I've always been scared of the dentist, so I've been putting it off, but it's getting worse and worse. My bottom back left tooth has a huge hole in it. I've made a densit appointment for April 9th. I told them that I was making the appointment because I had a cavity. They said, "so have you already had your teeth looked at then?" And I said no... and that I just know I have one. (even though I also know I've got more than one...) Hopefully they'll fix at least some of them when I go in there so I won't have to make tons of appointments.

It will be nice to be able to chew with the left side of my mouth again, and to be able to eat pears and apples without peeling the skin off first. Maybe I just have sensitive teeth though. Maybe I'll never be able to eat a pear or apple skin... :(

Of course you'll be able to eat that stuff! Maybe it's Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew you should consider cutting down on. Do you drink a lot of pop? That stuff is like acid to teeth. Unhealthy foods in general seem to cause the problem as they are normally very acidic or just chemically unbalanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.